• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stack Advice: Halo Extreme+ Cyanostane vs Super DMZ+ Cyanostane

pablobrah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats:
5'9
190bs
BF: ~15%
3 years lifting natty, first PH. Have taken clen before and ECA stack.

Goals: Lean up, more vascular, drop BF but also increase dry clean mass.

Which stack would be better? Friend of mine tried Super DMZ and had great gains from it.
Perhaps even Super DMZ+Halo? or is that too much for a first PH cycle?

Will I be able to shed about 15lbs of fat on it though? On a reg 500 cal deficit diet
I have no idea. everyone rfeacts sifferntly. I gained A LOT of water weight on DMZ but once i shed all the water weight off i was much bigger and more deffined then when i started, I am dirty bulking though and dmz supressed my apapatite though(might help for cutting lmao) just keep a caloric defacite. eat VERY CLEAN and do tons of cardio lmao. may i ask why your doing a just a ph? most will recomend running test with it.... is AAS not an iption and if not why? im just curious.

I have no idea. everyone rfeacts sifferntly. I gained A LOT of water weight on DMZ but once i shed all the water weight off i was much bigger and more deffined then when i started, I am dirty bulking though and dmz supressed my apapatite though(might help for cutting lmao) just keep a caloric defacite. eat VERY CLEAN and do tons of cardio lmao. may i ask why your doing a just a ph? most will recomend running test with it.... is AAS not an iption and if not why? im just curious.

Did you JUST gain water weight or was there some fat too? You dirty bulked on DMZ?
I do a lot of cardio already anyway so not afraid of that, the appetite supressant part will help ALOT since i do love food and love to eat (this is one of the reasons EC helped me so much)
I just really wanna be lean and cut up, id be happy to hover around 180lbs, im not concerned with gaining weight anymore i just want to drop as much BF as i can, while obviously increasing some muscle and strength and being more vascular. (Esp since it will be spring/summer time, need to get beach body ready lol)

In regards to AAS, atm it doesnt fit my budget as much as PH (at least in Canada) and i wanted to slowly work my way into the anabolic world. Perhaps once im more experienced and know how my body reacts (and funds permit) ill run AAS after.

Did you JUST gain water weight or was there some fat too? You dirty bulked on DMZ?
I do a lot of cardio already anyway so not afraid of that, the appetite supressant part will help ALOT since i do love food and love to eat (this is one of the reasons EC helped me so much)
I just really wanna be lean and cut up, id be happy to hover around 180lbs, im not concerned with gaining weight anymore i just want to drop as much BF as i can, while obviously increasing some muscle and strength and being more vascular. (Esp since it will be spring/summer time, need to get beach body ready lol)

In regards to AAS, atm it doesnt fit my budget as much as PH (at least in Canada) and i wanted to slowly work my way into the anabolic world. Perhaps once im more experienced and know how my body reacts (and funds permit) ill run AAS after.
I see thank you. yes i drty bulked becuase im a poor college student and its the only way i have time to get the calories i need lmao. I literyally eat anything and everything i can if its in sight. im on test as well. i kicked the first 4 weeks off with dmz. im ending the last 4 weeks with dbol. dbol makes me soo hungry i fucking love it. but since your not trying to gain a lot of weight maybe PH is better anyway. DMZ got my frined exactly where he wanted. He bloated up but once he came off it about 2 weeks later he was still as bigger still making streght gains and cutting the fuck up. im just trying to get big at the moment. so thats hwy the dirty bulk

I see thank you. yes i drty bulked becuase im a poor college student and its the only way i have time to get the calories i need lmao. I literyally eat anything and everything i can if its in sight. im on test as well. i kicked the first 4 weeks off with dmz. im ending the last 4 weeks with dbol. dbol makes me soo hungry i fucking love it. but since your not trying to gain a lot of weight maybe PH is better anyway. DMZ got my frined exactly where he wanted. He bloated up but once he came off it about 2 weeks later he was still as bigger still making streght gains and cutting the fuck up. im just trying to get big at the moment. so thats hwy the dirty bulk
Thanks for the info.
When taking a PH and wanting to cut, would i still be able to lean out by running on maintenance cal + (cardio?) seeing as it does have fat burning properties or is it necessary to do the usual 500 cal/day deficit?

So running Super DMZ+cyanostane would be overkill? or Halo+cyano?

Thanks for the info.
When taking a PH and wanting to cut, would i still be able to lean out by running on maintenance cal + (cardio?) seeing as it does have fat burning properties or is it necessary to do the usual 500 cal/day deficit?

So running Super DMZ+cyanostane would be overkill? or Halo+cyano?
If i really wanted to cut id do the 500 cal defacit. i dont know much about cuts becuase ive never ran one. I dont care enough to be that cut up lmao. I just add a shit load of long suana times everyday at the gym and i always go in sweat pants or a jacket or both and do cardio everyday and im cutting up just fine. I dont no much about Halo but i have heard its ok to stack DMZ and Cyanostane (unless its another PH im getting messed up)

Back