• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DBOL, MASTERON,TEST C need vets opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAINS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what kind of gains could i expect running dbol 50mg/d for 4 weeks test cyp 500mg/week (12 weeks long), masteron e. 400 mg/week (12 weeks long)..tried to post this a couple times computers trippin but and ideas on gains i could recieve would be appreciated...this will be my 3rd cycle if that has any gain factor for me

what kind of gains could i expect running dbol 50mg/d for 4 weeks test cyp 500mg/week (12 weeks long), masteron e. 400 mg/week (12 weeks long)..tried to post this a couple times computers trippin but and ideas on gains i could recieve would be appreciated...this will be my 3rd cycle if that has any gain factor for me

Trains. I think many of us would be glad to give a opinion on your possible cycle but the rules state.
You need to give some stats, weight, BF%, approx how many years of training, some diet would help, age, etc.
Test is the base for any cycle and a lot of expected gains would really depend on your diet and caloric intake.
It may be helpful to give some idea of what ai you plan to use and plans for PCT also to give credibility of basic knowledge.
I'm not trying to bust your balls bro just going by the rules.:winkfinger:

You need to post stats and diet. Plus noome knows what you will gain bro everyones different plis your gear could be bunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back