• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World Pharma Cipla Xanax is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pic of legit 1 mg Xanax from World Pharma.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cipla Xanax.jpg
    Cipla Xanax.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 196
do you feel calm and soothed?

just looking at it is making me calm...that and total glycogen depletion at the gym

Don't run out or get addicted or you risk seizures

so much for the slim fast and CLA cut...i sense trenbolone in HI's near future:)

Getting addicted to benzos is not fun at all...it's a nightmare that can kill you. Been on them for 16yrs at 6mg ED....along with many other things (clonazapam, seroquil. diazapam, rtc.. I have a medical reason for taking the shit though I remember when my friends used to get this shit to get a buzz from.

No, even when I still see some of those same friends, I will lay out a bunch of bars from my bottle and tell them to enjoy. I have back ups for my back ups. We all help each other out whenever possible. My problem is that i can't get all the pain meds I need in Europe where I spend half the year there. The Greeks will not let me bring in and any Morphine Sulfate or any hydromorphone hydrocloride. Even with a docs letter and a letter form my embassy....I can't find the shit. So 6 months out of the year, I spend half my time being in constant chronic back pain. Fuckin sucks. So....I am am FORCED to go to my doctor in the Netherlands every 2 months. There I can get 32mg of hydromorphone hydrocloride....in the US, max you can get is 8mg. Sucks thouh.....

/V

6 mg daily is serious brother. I have never taken more than 1.5 mg in a day. I almost never go over 1 mg daily.

i dont like bars..and i'm glad...but i have liked other things and it didnt end up well..

seroquill is serious shit too...the VA hands the stuff out like candy too. Its frightening.

IML Gear Cream!
Getting addicted to benzos is not fun at all...it's a nightmare that can kill you. Been on them for 16yrs at 6mg ED....along with many other things (clonazapam, seroquil. diazapam, rtc.. I have a medical reason for taking the shit though I remember when my friends used to get this shit to get a buzz from.

No, even when I still see some of those same friends, I will lay out a bunch of bars from my bottle and tell them to enjoy. I have back ups for my back ups. We all help each other out whenever possible. My problem is that i can't get all the pain meds I need in Europe where I spend half the year there. The Greeks will not let me bring in and any Morphine Sulfate or any hydromorphone hydrocloride. Even with a docs letter and a letter form my embassy....I can't find the shit. So 6 months out of the year, I spend half my time being in constant chronic back pain. Fuckin sucks. So....I am am FORCED to go to my doctor in the Netherlands every 2 months. There I can get 32mg of hydromorphone hydrocloride....in the US, max you can get is 8mg. Sucks thouh.....

/V

So you're an opiate addict?

I've been taking a bar a day (ish) for 3 years with no issues. However I have a script. If you don't or can't get it it's a bad idea. Opiates are ok yet very hard to quit cold turkey (never done opiates other than twice from wisdoms removed). Benzos are NOT OK to quit cold turkey. I'm assuming heavy heavy knows what he's doing but benzos need to be tapered off or you'll have SERIOUS panic attacks and possible seizures which can kill people (driving).

Opiates are the worst thing to quit. I know this because it's my job to help people get off them which includes being in the OR.

if anyone needs help with opiate detox pm me. As far as benzos and addiction talk to a doc. It's dangerous to quit them cold turk

So you're an opiate addict?

No, I do take opiates for my pain though. I can go without them and not go through withdrawal, but I will do what I have to to blunt the pain. I have 4 problems with my back and I refuse to let them operate because of the success rate.

I know 2 brothers that had similar problems, one is in a wheel chair, the other is worst than when he was before the operation. I can deal with the pain, but I can function and act perfectly normal with my medication.

Benzos and seroquel have been in my life since I was a child, because of a tramatic experience that I had when I was a kid...and it's something I'd appreciate not getting into.

I'm not trying to have a pissing contest here, but when I was at my worst....I was on 400mg of Seroquel, 8mg of alprazolam, 8mg of clonazapam, and 60mg of diazapam. Over the years, I tapered down with the help of my docs...now I'm on 150mg of Seroquel, and 6mg of alprazolam. That's a big improvement in my eyes.

As for my spine, well....I'm on 8mg Dialudid 3X a day and 60mg of Morphine Sulphate ED (30X2). Funny thing about all this shit...I find myself needing LESS of ALL THE ABOVE when I got some test in my system. Be careful with those benzos guys, I've seen some guys go through some CRAZY withdrawals. My docs don't think I'll be ever able to come off....but I try kicking the xanax.

/V

That's an incredible improvement man.

cant imagine how long it took you to taper down to where u are now

I've been taking a bar a day (ish) for 3 years with no issues. However I have a script. If you don't or can't get it it's a bad idea. Opiates are ok yet very hard to quit cold turkey (never done opiates other than twice from wisdoms removed). Benzos are NOT OK to quit cold turkey. I'm assuming heavy heavy knows what he's doing but benzos need to be tapered off or you'll have SERIOUS panic attacks and possible seizures which can kill people (driving).

Opiates are the worst thing to quit. I know this because it's my job to help people get off them which includes being in the OR.

if anyone needs help with opiate detox pm me. As far as benzos and addiction talk to a doc. It's dangerous to quit them cold turk
Yeah, I was prescribed Xanax about 14 years ago. I never got addicted and always could stop easily. Its obvious some people can't but I just never took them in the mornings or afternoons. Only at night and for years only on the weekends. I used to get panic attaks right before bed.

Seizures are rare in Xanax users if duration and dose is low. However some guys do have them when stopping cold turkey. I have stopped cold turkey maybe a hundred times. It had zero effect on me. But again that is dose and duration specific.

I read that the dose they saw the highest incidence of seizures is when guys cross the 3 mg daily dose then stop. I have never once taken that much Xanax. But with all that said I agree that this is one medication to take very seriously.

Clearly something he doesn't want to share

what was anxiety about
My previous wife died in front of me of a heart attack late one night. She was 27. It was a horrible experience that haunted me for years. I was so in love with her that the sadness was overwhelming at times. Especially when I would lay down at night and my mind wouldn't shut off.

IML Gear Cream!
i do my best to deliver only best of the best...
my pharmacy owner ship only best meds...

My previous wife died in front of me of a heart attack late one night. She was 27. It was a horrible experience that haunted me for years. I was so in love with her that the sadness was overwhelming at times. Especially when I would lay down at night and my mind wouldn't shut off.
Oh god that must have been terrible man....i've been married for 18 years and still love my wife like the first time i met her....my heart goes out to you and wish you all th? best for your future .

VA gives me 15 mg Morphine 3 ED. I don't take it. It creates terrible breathing problems. I am going to have to order some of WP xanaax. Then come on Tren
Ace.

Big sorry to hear that friend!

I too can attest to the horrors of benzo dependence . I was on 6mg day of ativan for about 5yrs after being diagnosed with terminal cancer . Also was put on oxy and then morphine for the cancer pain . Funny thing is by the grace of GOD after 11 yrs I haven'y died yet , Amazing but that is another story . Decided to come off the benzo's . It took about 8 months of slow weaning and I still was very sick at the end for 3 weeks . Be VERY careful friends . Opiate withdrawal is more excruciating but benzo withdrawal can kill you ! Today I take maybe 1mg in the eve. for anxiety . Man those nights and I know some of you know what I mean . I do not have to take it any longer . Morphine is for the rest of my life . Many of us suffer with things others cannot even begin to understand . Please don't judge someone who needs to live on pain meds . YES there are many who abuse them and who don't NEED them but today it is making it a living hell for those of us who have legit need for these meds . I do not abuse my narcotics and take them according to instructions . There is a world of difference between addiction and physical dependence . Addiction is basically out of control use in spite of very bad consequences . Anyone who is on narcotics at a certain dose for the required time period will become dependent physically . I live my life normally , train and do not walk around in a fog or " high ". Would I love to come off , of course , just as I would do anything to be cured of my cancer . Victor I feel for you my brother . Living in chronic pain can not only ruin your life but actually kill you ! One other note as Victor said when on high enough dose of gear , especially test I notice much less pain and am able to cut back on my dose of morphine . Pretty cool !

Last edited:
I got addicted to these after Iraq. Shit really fucked me up out there when you be friend kids and then find out they are shooting at you and leave you with no other options. This shit put me down hard and i would call my chief and tell her to fuck off im not coming to work. I didnt care about anything luckily she was laid back and told me to be safe. I think i didnt show up to work for all most a week once. Or would leave and go to sleep in the back office and tell my LPO to eat a dick and laugh at him. They let it slide because they all knew the shit that i went through, but after a while of drinking and xanax i realized i turned into a fat piece of shit. 26+ bf couldnt even run 1/4 mile.

This was right after my buddy got out of prison for Oxy, he came and put me straight and told me how he would inject xanax and this crazy shit. Go figure that Gear is what saved my life...

That's an incredible improvement man.

cant imagine how long it took you to taper down to where u are now

It was not fun...it took many years to kick the diazapam and clonazapam....I needed to keep one benzo as per my docs instructions. He thought about sending me to rehab, but he explained to me that I am not a rehab candidate. Rehab are for those who abuse medication and can't come off it. I never once misused this type of medication. As for the clonazapam, I was able to cut it doing .25mg less every 2 weeks. So it took some time, but eventually it worked. No AAS or tren during this time The diazapam, I cut 5mg every month. This was problematic but I was able to pull it off. My head doctor didn't know his head from his ass so I decided to taper off without his go ahead. He wanted to put me on something else while I cut the seroquel. No thanks. I managed to responsibly cut all my other medications on my own, so I gave the seroquel a try. I tird cutting .25mg E2W. I made it down to 150mg ED with no sides or bad effects. So like I said....I kicked the clonazapam and the diazapam all on my own. I also managed to cut my aprazolam dose by 2mg, and I cut my seroquel dose by over half....was on 400mg, and have now been on 150mg for 2 years now.

Like I said, it's an improvement in my book. And I want to thank you guys for respecting my feeling and not having to bring up my past. Sorry for the ramble....it is quite aggravating when others don't understand what you are going through. I always keep a pill box on me, in my car, in my wife's purse. I also have to keep the actual bottles from the pharmacist in my car if I every get pulled over. Life's a bitch....but I'm not going to risk some quack to shove metal bars and screws into my back when he himself doesn't sound so optimistic about it. I'd rather swallow 3 pills than being cut open like piece of meat at a butcher shop.....

Attachments

• 09120_03XB.jpg
    09120_03XB.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 11
  • fusion-cage-in-place.jpg
    fusion-cage-in-place.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 100
  • surgery12.jpg
    surgery12.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IndianJOrthop_2012_46_4_434_98832_f5.jpg
    IndianJOrthop_2012_46_4_434_98832_f5.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 12
weirdly I can eat diazepam, ativan, oxys, adderall, ritalin...all like tic tacs and just stop .... I realize the adderall and ritalin aren't in the same class but I hear of people getting addicted to them too and dropping mad weight ..I just get insomnia if the dose is too high.

my nervous system is either a tank or completely screwed up, one or the other.

my prayers are with you my friend victor if there is any thing I can do just pm me. and for anybody that needs to know how to get off pain pills pm I will help you. weaning off meds very slow is the safest way. good luck to all that are hurting.

you gotta get down, get numb then wake up...what can I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back