• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

most grams of gear/compounds ran at once

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
iv never ran alot of compounds before just 2 if i can remeber right test and tren or test and dbol (which was fake!)

im thinking about running a pretty big cycle this summer, up to 7 different compounds if i have the money all seperated through timing of course..

il be ruuning t3 and clen througout this one aswell iv never ran t3 iv popped a few clen just to see what i feel like on them and i can tolerate no problem shit its got nothing on tren ha

i know this thread has been done a million times over but i think some ppl like about dosages they will admit using but then lie and preted they only use baby doses..

POST EM UP BIGGEST CYCLE

Right now..

750mg Test E
800mg EQ
150mg NPP eod
100mg Anadrol
100mg Test Suspension 3x/week
10iu Humulin R
20mg GW-50

Dropped the Anadrol last week, going to add in 50mg Tren Suspension ED for 4 weeks, then cruise on Test and EQ until I start the cutting process of my prep. Will also be adding IGF-1 LR3, and GHRP-6.

Then it will be

Test Prop
Tren Ace
Mast Prop
Winstrol Depot
Anavar
Halo
Proviron
GW-50
S-4

Maybe Clen and T3 at the end.. but hoping S-4 and GW-50 will be suitable replacements. Will most likely run 25mcg of T3 anyways.

Right now..

750mg Test E
800mg EQ
150mg NPP eod
100mg Anadrol
100mg Test Suspension 3x/week
10iu Humulin R
20mg GW-50

Dropped the Anadrol last week, going to add in 50mg Tren Suspension ED for 4 weeks, then cruise on Test and EQ until I start the cutting process of my prep. Will also be adding IGF-1 LR3, and GHRP-6.

Then it will be

Test Prop
Tren Ace
Mast Prop
Winstrol Depot
Anavar
Halo
Proviron
GW-50
S-4

Maybe Clen and T3 at the end.. but hoping S-4 and GW-50 will be suitable replacements. Will most likely run 25mcg of T3 anyways.

thats a solid cycle there big gains

i was thinking

1g test e
600-700mg deca
600-700mg eq
40mcg clenbuterol
25mcg t3

bit scared of slin if im honest with all the horror storys id like to run a bit tho

then il drop the deca and eq add in

600mg mast
600mg of tren
proviron
winstrol
and primobolan if i can get some

iv never ran t3 or primo or mast or eq if i have the money id like to run growth and some ghrp6 and igf all something i have never took if i can add them in i think it will make a big difference

Most I've run is 1500mg test with 500mg NPP. IT wasn't worth it. Sides were too much. I like low test with tren and mast at moderate doses best.

Don't remember the exact numbers but:
Test E
Tren\
(Only for a short time together)
Deca/
Dbol or Adrol(don't remember)
Hgh

Hit my highest squat total ever with this cycle

Right Now...

1-20 Test Cyp 350 mg week
1-20 Primo 600 mg week
1-20 Eq 800 mg week
1-20 Mast E 800 mg week
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
7-20 GW-501516 20 mg day
9-20 S4 50 mg day

Most I've run is 1500mg test with 500mg NPP. IT wasn't worth it. Sides were too much. I like low test with tren and mast at moderate doses best.

im jjust feeling adventurous plus there is a comp coming up in june ive never competed before im thinking of doing it never ran that much gear my cycle is crazy to me well the one i have planned like mentioned abouve if i can master the sides il fucking blow up no doubt just wish i could afford growth...

the only AAS that ruins me is winny. Winny breaks me out, fucks my lipids, and ruins my joins. Everything else I feel great on and can manage my blood work with. I do take a shit ton of natural supps to keep BP, lipids, blood thickness good and ect. The only tren side i have is waking up in puddles. I like to run it that high because i can cut and gain size still at the same time.

IML Gear Cream!
the only AAS that ruins me is winny. Winny breaks me out, fucks my lipids, and ruins my joins. Everything else I feel great on and can manage my blood work with. I do take a shit ton of natural supps to keep BP, lipids, blood thickness good and ect. The only tren side i have is waking up in puddles. I like to run it that high because i can cut and gain size still at the same time.

i love tren i cant wait to run it again! the dreams the sweats everything i remeber i was taking valium on it it felt like i wasnt sleeping like i woke up tired as fuck lol but could u reccomend any the natural supps i take nothing ha i have a cheap multi and some fish oil i dont take any thing else except whey protien and maybe some bcaa

i love tren i cant wait to run it again! the dreams the sweats everything i remeber i was taking valium on it it felt like i wasnt sleeping like i woke up tired as fuck lol but could u reccomend any the natural supps i take nothing ha i have a cheap multi and some fish oil i dont take any thing else except whey protien and maybe some bcaa

Best results I had was with 1000mg tren ace and 100mg test enth. Only ran it for a short time though.

What do you guys think about running a gram of test with 200mgs of tren per week? I've only done 200 of test and 200 of tren... Will sides be bad with that combination?

Everyone is different so I would recommend slowly increasing dosage every 2 weeks if sides are bearable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone is different so I would recommend slowly increasing dosage every 2 weeks if sides are bearable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good idea. I'll do that at some point closer to the end of my cycle.

My gear order got seized (and I'll be fined) so I have to go with what I have in hand... which is pretty much just a shitload of test on top of enough tren to be run at 200mg/day, mast at 160mg/day and EQ at 600mg/day...

Right now I'm running
3500mg if test a week
1000mg deca
1200mg eq
300mg Anadrol a day
just added 1000mg of primobolan enanthate 200mg an ml
Once I get off Anadrol I will drop my deca dosage to
200mg a week for my old joints,lol
25mg if pharm grade aramosin not holding any water,I know for sure all the exemestane
move used before was reAlly underdosed

Right now I'm running
3500mg if test a week
1000mg deca
1200mg eq
300mg Anadrol a day
25mg if pharm grade aramosin not holding any water,I know for sure all the exemestane

got a Boston loyd on our hands. thats alot of juice brother

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lol that's what happens when you never come off and been in the game over 25 years.
I get bloodwork done often so regardless of dosage everything is still within reason .i Al's get an EKG done to make sure my hearts ok and a sonogram to check my liver.
If at anytime my bloodwork is off I start cruising.
You guys want to see the truth you have it.dont believe all the bullshit you here about competitive bodybuilders that are high up the latter are just taking 500mg of test cause that's all they need .my diet is on point my training is good .
This is the highest I ever went with test don't notice a huge diff between 2000 and 3000ng of test.the Anadrol is making weights feel like nothing.its actually making me veiny and strong no bloat though by the way I'm 5'4 on a good day and weigh 230 pounds bodyfat low teens
Once the Anadrol is done ill be off Orals till April and wants the primo starts to show which us usually around week 8 deca will be max 200mg,eq I'm going to lower to 1000 even and I'm going to lower my test to 2400mg
So it will look
Test 2400
Eq 1000
Primo 1000
Deca 200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i personally know pros running way less gear, but I also know pros running cycles close to that. All comes down to genetics. Very few people have the levrone and priest genetics where they can run lower dose and come off for 6 months and still compete in olympia.

Right now I'm running
3500mg if test a week
1000mg deca
1200mg eq
300mg Anadrol a day

primo 200 im sorry you must not be able to walk with all the oil. I heard that shit hurts like a dump truck... You have mix it with test right? I thought i pinned allot.

IML Gear Cream!
primo 200 im sorry you must not be able to walk with all the oil. I heard that shit hurts like a dump truck... You have mix it with test right? I thought i pinned allot.
No my chemist made it painless ,I did 2 1/2 ccs of the primo in my quad it was painless and no pip after woods

What do you guys think about running a gram of test with 200mgs of tren per week? I've only done 200 of test and 200 of tren... Will sides be bad with that combination?

you would be stupid to make such a big jump.... and why you only did such a small amount of test? standard 1st cycle is 500mg of test a week.

Best results I had was with 1000mg tren ace and 100mg test enth. Only ran it for a short time though.

gram of tren ive been close to it.. love that stuff man its nuts

Right now I'm running
3500mg if test a week
1000mg deca
1200mg eq
300mg Anadrol a day

and they have been searching overseas for oil when you have it all you bastard! lol

Lol that's what happens when you never come off and been in the game over 25 years.
I get bloodwork done often so regardless of dosage everything is still within reason .i Al's get an EKG done to make sure my hearts ok and a sonogram to check my liver.
If at anytime my bloodwork is off I start cruising.
You guys want to see the truth you have it.dont believe all the bullshit you here about competitive bodybuilders that are high up the latter are just taking 500mg of test cause that's all they need .my diet is on point my training is good .
This is the highest I ever went with test don't notice a huge diff between 2000 and 3000ng of test.the Anadrol is making weights feel like nothing.its actually making me veiny and strong no bloat though by the way I'm 5'4 on a good day and weigh 230 pounds bodyfat low teens
Once the Anadrol is done ill be off Orals till April and wants the primo starts to show which us usually around week 8 deca will be max 200mg,eq I'm going to lower to 1000 even and I'm going to lower my test to 2400mg
So it will look
Test 2400
Eq 1000
Primo 1000
Deca 200

thanks for the honesty brother 90% of ppl lie about there dosages and like you said you been in the game so long its no wonder ur doses are so high, can i ask have you got kids? and if so did you have them during this time?

i personally know pros running way less gear, but I also know pros running cycles close to that. All comes down to genetics. Very few people have the levrone and priest genetics where they can run lower dose and come off for 6 months and still compete in olympia.

people still belive that shit about kev running low doses and coming of for 6 months fuckin you must be mad have you seen him now he is tiny (compared to when he was on gear)

I.have 3 boys and a girl.
One yorkie,one shitzu,one shipping,and one macaw,lol
3 dogs and 1 tropical bird those are my kids

I.have 3 boys and a girl.
One yorkie,one shitzu,one shipping,and one macaw,lol
3 dogs and 1 tropical bird those are my kids

hahah nice is that through choise? or has the gear made it difficult sorry to be so personal just very interested i cant see myself coming off gear for a good few years now

Well I've never tried to have kids but anyway,my natural test levels are 9.the supposed to be between 300-900

1050mgs Tren Ace
800mgs Mast P
200mgs Mast E
250mgs Test E
100mgs Anavar
50mcg T3
50mcg Clen
100mgs Proviron
12.5mgs Aromisin
2.5mgs/week Caber

1050mgs Tren Ace
800mgs Mast P
200mgs Mast E
250mgs Test E
100mgs Anavar
50mcg T3
50mcg Clen
100mgs Proviron
12.5mgs Aromisin
2.5mgs/week Caber

nice one... are you on anything for your avi?

875 mgs of Sust (250 mgs EOD)
350 mgs of tren ace (100mgs EOD)
20 mgs of original superdrol daily

Back