• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what cars not to buy!!!

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I owned a 2003 cadillac deville paid 6,000 for and 4 months later the head gasket blows and the car is worthless.Come find out cadillac made aluminum motor that is just junk.Anyone else been plagued by shit car's?:shooter:

my friends 2002 F-250 diesel went on fire the other night, must have been eletrical, nobody was in the car when it happend

only in american cars :hehe:

my friends 2002 F-250 diesel went on fire the other night, must have been eletrical, nobody was in the car when it happend

Odd to see a 7.3 PSD get crispy over an electrical issue. Did he have a big stereo or anything like that?

They don't make diesel p/u motors like that anymore. :( I had a 99.5 PSD and a 2002 PSD and loved those trucks.

I owned a 2003 cadillac deville paid 6,000 for and 4 months later the head gasket blows and the car is worthless.Come find out cadillac made aluminum motor that is just junk.Anyone else been plagued by shit car's?:shooter:

Bro I bought a 2001 caddy sts as soon as my warranty expired the heads gaskets warped ....40,000 miles ....fucking aluminum block engine ...i lost a shit load of cash...bought the car a year old

Odd to see a 7.3 PSD get crispy over an electrical issue. Did he have a big stereo or anything like that?

They don't make diesel p/u motors like that anymore. :( I had a 99.5 PSD and a 2002 PSD and loved those trucks.
he had his friend hook up a sub woofer and put in a different cd player a while ago, think this contributed to it?
he also had HID headlights, and LED lights put inside of the cab

never buy American luxury and expect it to hold it's value. lesson I too learned the hard way!

I had a 96 deville, Aluminum head gaskets blows in 3 months after I purchased it, due to the blown gaskets the transmission fucks up. Since I was so in love with the ride I decide to listen to a mechanic who promises to rebuild the transmission and take care of the blown head gaskets. 4 months after that, transmission fails again, and guess what? the head gaskets blows once again. over $8,000 down the drain. lesson learned, don't assume the vehicle is reliable because its pretty. If I would had done my homework, I would had stayed very far away from and devile.

Its sad bro but Jap cars are the most reliable

he had his friend hook up a sub woofer and put in a different cd player a while ago, think this contributed to it?
he also had HID headlights, and LED lights put inside of the cab

It very well could have since there's not much to the factory electrical system of those 7.3 PSD's or the Super Duty chassis the reside in.

I still miss my 02 PSD Crew Cab..... ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I will never own another cadillac or gm product.Pure shit!

I was torn between the Escalade and the Range Rover two years ago. Needless to say I went with the Rover. lol.

Love my Jetta Sportswagen TDI.

2011-Volkswagen-Jetta-Sportwagen.jpg

I had a 05 Passat TDI with Tip. Turned it into a high 14 second car and dropped the #3cyl partly due to modding and partly due to them using ceramic glowplugs and having an oil wash down issue in cycl 3 causing the plugs to break then washing down the cyl wall. Patched the car together, traded it on a new Mustang GT back in 06. Furd dealer never knew what hit 'em. :roflmao:

I just picked up a '11 G37S (in my av) last month and love that 7spd corner hanging rocket. :winkfinger:

I had a Dodge Stratus for about 8 months, it was a complete piece of shit. Fuck Dodge and Chevy, we fund them to make shitty cars. Funny that Ford took nothing and makes the best American cars now without question...

I had a Dodge Stratus for about 8 months, it was a complete piece of shit. Fuck Dodge and Chevy, we fund them to make shitty cars. Funny that Ford took nothing and makes the best American cars now without question...

I agree with that ^^^. I wanted a new Explorer but Ford is having major issues with that MS Sync nonsense, so I went another direction.

I agree with that ^^^. I wanted a new Explorer but Ford is having major issues with that MS Sync nonsense, so I went another direction.

I am on the fence about a new Mustang GT or a 4 door F-150... until this catastrophy of an economy settles though I am going to rock my 11 year old Toyota that has zero issues.

I am on the fence about a new Mustang GT or a 4 door F-150... until this catastrophy of an economy settles though I am going to rock my 11 year old Toyota that has zero issues.

Considered and drove both. The new Ecoboost F-150 is bad fukking ass and guys are getting 25mpg running 65mph in the flats with them. I still wanted a 'trunk' to throw/hide my excess shit in and p/u's don't provide that short of a $1000+ cover.

The 5 liter mustang lays down and goes and even the 6spd auto was fast reacting and shifting. My bitch with that was I already had a coupe (G35) and was getting tired of dragging my ass across the pavement along with a small trunk and backseat.

I came this | | close to ordering an Explorer 2 months ago when suddenly several colors including Kona Blue disappeared. I was going to order a XLT 4wd w/o that Sync shit then have an aftermarket system put in.

It very well could have since there's not much to the factory electrical system of those 7.3 PSD's or the Super Duty chassis the reside in.

I still miss my 02 PSD Crew Cab..... ;)
lol the fucker just told me he had an extra battery in front of the back seat by the console for the amp, but he says this was definitely not his fault :roflmao:
then i wonder why he had us rip all the wires leading to that battery out of the burnt wreck

IML Gear Cream!
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/2477386-post13.html

I get 40 MPG @ 80 MPH with the A/C blowing full blast. :rocker:

Nice. My Passat even modded would get 39 with the cruise set at 80. That model Passat was about the size of today's Jetta. After Katrina hit, I could have unloaded that car on Autotrader for $1000 less than I paid for it even with 50,000 miles because people were panicking over $4/gal gas. Unfortunately I decided not to sell it.

That's a good looking car you got there.

Back