• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wanting to get some feedback on test-E/C

gypctravlr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My Dr has me on 1 cc every 2 weeks.

I just finished a cycle where I would pin 2 cc's of E or sometimes C, every 5 days.
I felt great!
Now I am back to 1 cc every two weeks and I have lost 50% of the strength and almost all of my motivation. Depressed too.
I asked him to up it to once a week but he refuses so I am waiting for the cycle test to exit my system-it has been about 3 weeks now, before I ask him to test me again.
My question is: what would it matter? If I am feeling great on 2 cc's per week why not just keep that up by supplements from abroad?

What have you guys done.

In 3 months I plan on a T and Tren cycle.

I am 57 and all around healthy.

Jeff

1ml/1cc once ever 2 weeks is horrible!

Your testosterone levels are all over the place with that dosing schedule.

You can try to talk to your doctor again, get a 2nd opinion or buy testosterone from a board sponsor and supplement on your own.

The cost per week is VERY low for testosterone only. $5-10 a week isn't going to break most peoples piggy bank.

1ml/1cc once ever 2 weeks is horrible!

Your testosterone levels are all over the place with that dosing schedule.

You can try to talk to your doctor again, get a 2nd opinion or buy testosterone from a board sponsor and supplement on your own.

The cost per week is VERY low for testosterone only. $5-10 a week isn't going to break most peoples piggy bank.

I agree. I use to be on 1cc every two weeks. I noticed some slight changes but nothing drastic. Changed docs. Now Im on 1 cc 200mg cyp every week and its like night and day.

I would find another doc.
Obviously he doesn't understand half life's.
No use trying to educate him... he has already been to all the seminars.

I would get another doctor also or would get some real stuff and if you want I can help you with who and where you can get it. I am 45 and when I started I was 280lbs with fat and started doing the cycle my distributor suggested to me and dropped down to 225lbs. Then I started my cycle and am up to 250lbs of muscle and I feel fantastic! Just saying I feel great, Moosse

I just explained to my doc that I felt great for a few days, ok for a few, then felt like shit for the next week and asked to switch to every week dosing to avoid the ups and downs. She said she is fine with that and we are increasing dose on next visit too I hope.

Just keep telling him what you want and why, if he still won't go somewhere else

This is great feedback. It is good to know that I am listening to my body.
I felt as if I was on top of the world, now it is such a low I knew it had to be the T.
Thanks guys….

I am going to keep asking and at the same time I will look for another Dr.
What "kind" of physician do I look for? A GP?
Who specializes in this area of the body?

Endocrinologist, but they are very conservative. Find a DO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Where can I buy this test for $5.00 -$10.00? I would really love to know and get that and some other stuff. I get my stuff from Etalaze.net and am fixing to do a cycle through them. But their prices are a little high on some stuff and the waiting time is two to three weeks. Does anyone know where and what company I can buy some good needles I have the syringes but I have run out of needles. Is there a website or is it on here for the anabolic steroids that I can pick from and buy from? Thanks Moosse

Where can I buy this test for $5.00 -$10.00? I would really love to know and get that and some other stuff. I get my stuff from Etalaze.net and am fixing to do a cycle through them. But their prices are a little high on some stuff and the waiting time is two to three weeks. Does anyone know where and what company I can buy some good needles I have the syringes but I have run out of needles. Is there a website or is it on here for the anabolic steroids that I can pick from and buy from? Thanks Moosse

$5-10 per week, assuming you use 1-2ml of gear per week.

Doubt you'll find a vial of test for that price anywhere.

Original testosterone labs done in 1995. At that time my Dr said it was low and put me on 1 cc every two weeks. I have been out of the country backpacking in Asia and Guatemala for a few years. I could buy anything I wanted in Asia so I pinned 250 to 500 per week depending on what I was doing. When I returned to the States I had some sent in from Turkey and I just finished a cycle about a month ago with what was left. Because I had a prescription from Nepal I was able to bring it in to Mexico without a problem, lol.

so now, I would rather be legit and get what I need from my Dr. If not I buy a 6 month supply and just go for it. I went from pressing 70 pound to pressing 200, with one arm on a machine in about 4 weeks. I felt strong. Very alpha male, lol. I started out with try push downs (?) at around 100 and the last time on the cycle I was at 250. I had to change my positioning in order to have the bar level so I could use my weight to push it down and then move in front of the cable to push. Bench went from 90 to 230. Curls from 60-70 to 110. I don't know why that part of my body respond so well. Genetics? I was doing 6 sets of 6 reps of the heaviest weight I could lift for a month straight. I can understand why men love this drug so much. Everything is affected by this hormone, huh? Butterfly (sit down and hold the grips pulling from the side toward your chest) on the machine at the finish was at 300. I lost some body fat when I started eating right but stayed at 275. I look a little different, more defined, a little bigger. Weight lifting is a moving meditation for me.

If I may ask who is the distributor of these amazing roids? I am very interested in buying some and if they are this cheap is the stuff well great in getting it? I just have been spending to much money and I need a new distributor so as I can start a new cycle . If these products just range from $5-$10 buck fellows I want in please. I know am a newbie but i am a trust worthy person, heck you heard what happened to me with BgD and it was the worst so what do you say guys can you bring me in to your circle of trust and letting me get some great stuff? i would truly appreciate it very much guys! Moossee

http://www.chickswithdicks.net
When I was in Cambodia for a month I walked into a Pharm and asked for some T-E and she handed test and decca. I didn't understand decca so I gave it back.
In Nepal, T-E 1250, was 6 bucks. I also bought B-12/C injections for 3 bucks.
Same in India, right over the counter. Tried to work out a deal with a pharmacist to send me bulk orders but it never worked out.
Thailand, had to find the right pharm, then it was simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Moosse I would love to buy what you have left and what kind of price are we talking about? I at first had my come to name as a newbie as Johnny then I went to moose so I hope it didn't confuse anyone but I like I said am a newbie and love this site and I am very interested in buying what you have left, just tell me the price and how you want me to pay you, just reply under my name moose and I will get back in touch with you thanks Moose

IML Gear Cream!
Are you selling any of it? I would love to take it off your hands and I love decca it is great for rejuvenating your body and healing while you work out and it repairs tissue that has been torn down I have taken it many times and love it,Moosse

What is a T and a Tren cycle I have never seen nor heard of it before, except from that butt hole Big D and I wouldn't buy any thing from him. He says he sent me my products and that I had and didn't send him the other $1000.00 so he says the DEA has opened up the package and will be getting in touch with me, but my other supplier says he is full of it because if he turns me in then he turns his self in and my distributor says he would never do that. He even said something about them finding my wife and I am divorced so she knows nothing about what I have done or am doing now, if I could meet him I would really kick some butt if you know what I mean!

What is a T and a Tren cycle I have never seen nor heard of it before, except from that butt hole Big D and I wouldn't buy any thing from him. He says he sent me my products and that I had and didn't send him the other $1000.00 so he says the DEA has opened up the package and will be getting in touch with me, but my other supplier says he is full of it because if he turns me in then he turns his self in and my distributor says he would never do that. He even said something about them finding my wife and I am divorced so she knows nothing about what I have done or am doing now, if I could meet him I would really kick some butt if you know what I mean!

Are you for real? I'm getting tired of reading all your stupid ass posts and will be putting you on ignore after this flame. You remind me an awful lot of LivingtoLearn. In one thread, you say how much you love "decca" and that you have ran it several times. And yet, you don't even know what a T cycle is? And you have never even seen or heard of a Tren cycle? Where exactly are you from again? You keep talking, in practically every one of your posts, about how you got burned big time by Big D. In all your dealings with Big D, you never once heard of a T or a Tren cycle? Even as a beginner, you never heard of a T cycle? Who is it again that can vouch they know you or that you ever had any dealings at all with Big D? I think you're a fucking troll and you make me sick to my stomach. I'm usually a very easy guy to get along with but you just bring out the worst in me. I will now put you on ignore. That is all.

Your "doc" sucks! Get one that understands the chemistry of steroids and how they are metabolized/used immediately. Don't pay that fuck one more co-pay... Do yourself a favor and switch Monday...

so now, I would rather be legit and get what I need from my Dr. If not I buy a 6 month supply and just go for it. I went from pressing 70 pound to pressing 200, with one arm on a machine in about 4 weeks. I felt strong. Very alpha male, lol. I started out with try push downs (?) at around 100 and the last time on the cycle I was at 250. I had to change my positioning in order to have the bar level so I could use my weight to push it down and then move in front of the cable to push. Bench went from 90 to 230. Curls from 60-70 to 110. I don't know why that part of my body respond so well. Genetics? I was doing 6 sets of 6 reps of the heaviest weight I could lift for a month straight. I can understand why men love this drug so much. Everything is affected by this hormone, huh? Butterfly (sit down and hold the grips pulling from the side toward your chest) on the machine at the finish was at 300. I lost some body fat when I started eating right but stayed at 275. I look a little different, more defined, a little bigger. Weight lifting is a moving meditation for me.

I don't know why I sit here and read this garbage.

1cc e2w is a standard dose for trt. That is what I am prescribed. With that dosage 2 weeks from pin my levels are arounf 700-800, I have good all around energy and can maintain and even lose weigjt on that dosage but didnt see any gains till I hit 400ml a week min

Why do you read it? Good question. Nothing else better to do? Bored? Not only do you read it but you actually take the time to respond, mmmmm.

peak is 4-6 days while half-life is 7-10 days. A bit of a roller coaster ride. Better to pin every 5 days. Just my opinion.

Did you consider what I had to email you with? I would love to take what I mentioned and let me talk so some of the guys at my gym and I will tell them about the orals thanks Moosse

Back