• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What the f@&$ is happening to this place?

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The noobs are just getting out of hand. One arsehole posts about getting unbearable pumps the same day as his first pin of de a and a single d Bol.
Another thread by a board rep (62 posts) saying he's got gyno 4 days after a shot of test e.
Why has stupidity over run this once great forum? What can I do to help in curing this plague?:coffee:

links would be helpful

All the mass specs have made the gear so potent they feel it the first day. Soon a blast will be for two days and a full blown cycle will be a week. Dishonesty is what has made this place what it is. I puke a little in my mouth in just about every post I read. There is only a handful of solid honest folks on here now. Most are just payed off or ass kissers fighting for the chance to be paid off.

What can I do to help in curing this plague?:coffee:

Go to an outdoor range and shoot some shit up. You'll feel better immediately.

Ah yes, I've noticed all the
bsflag.gif
floating around here too.

I noticed the same. We must bring them to a harsh understanding of why that can't be. It will either teach then a lesson, in more ways than one, or make them mad and they'll go troll somewhere else.

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed Dlats...I have noticed for about 4 or 5 weeks or so....Somebody needs to step up that is heavily involved with this site...I have even refrained from asking or answering some questions....I know it takes a bit for you to get upset but it is the truth and I back you on this one......

Been tossing around the idea of leaving my rep spot anyways. I think most people know I have a hard time holding back on stupid fucks and as much as a I love my team I've lost patience with the whining and bullshit that goes on. Maybe I'll just go free agent and on an offensive to call out all the bullshit I see. Sounds like a good time actually and for a good cause. You with me D?

We should ask police this. I left a board many moons ago because they let that kind of stuff go unchecked. Next thing you know broscience becomes the new religion. If your not here to be professional, learn and teach, then you don't need to be here. I like my board and my bros and I don't want to see them leave because if the ID 10 Ts.

We should ask police this. I left a board many moons ago because they let that kind of stuff go unchecked. Next thing you know broscience becomes the new religion. If your not here to be professional, learn and teach, then you don't need to be here. I like my board and my bros and I don't want to see them leave because if the ID 10 Ts.

Lol who the fuck are you to say what this place should be like? You've been here for what, 5 months tops? There's plenty of other douchebag boards out there for people like you. If you don't like this place leave or

Deal_With_It.jpg

In the good old days these duck yards would have been verbally and mentally abused to the point of deleting there acct. we need to bring back this form of natural selection, the strong remain and the weakest are picked off one by one and discarded .

Lol who the fuck are you to say what this place should be like? You've been here for what, 5 months tops? There's plenty of other douchebag boards out there for people like you. If you don't like this place leave or

Deal_With_It.jpg

So you just Negged me for saying we should keep people in check that post AAS stupidity. You know what bro I had you ask wrong. I may have been here a short period of time but that doesn't mean anything. This is my home there is no time frame that makes you a lifer. At what point did I say I didn't like this board. I just posted to defend the integrity of the board.

I hope you just misread what I was saying and you negged me for no reason.

So you just Negged me for saying we should keep people in check that post AAS stupidity. You know what bro I had you ask wrong. I may have been here a short period of time but that doesn't mean anything. This is my home there is no time frame that makes you a lifer. At what point did I say I didn't like this board. I just posted to defend the integrity of the board.

I hope you just misread what I was saying and you negged me for no reason.

My negs always have a reason son.

Been tossing around the idea of leaving my rep spot anyways. I think most people know I have a hard time holding back on stupid fucks and as much as a I love my team I've lost patience with the whining and bullshit that goes on. Maybe I'll just go free agent and on an offensive to call out all the bullshit I see. Sounds like a good time actually and for a good cause. You with me D?
bwahahahahahahhaa

just so we are clear this genius
doesnt have a single unrelated rep thread posted^^^ i checked

you with me dawg?
aight word

My negs always have a reason son.

If I have said something out of line, you should explain to me what it is so I do not continue with an improper mind set.

If you would rather address this in a PM that is fine. I just don't appreciate being negged by a member I respect and not be told why. Im not a young punk just spouting out ignorance. I don't mind being reprimanded when it is warranted. But I'm I an clueless why you negged me.

just so we are clear this genius
doesnt have a single unrelated rep thread posted^^^ i checked

you with me dawg?
aight word

True that and I dont have shit against you at least you keep it real and thats what I was talking about. Your fat and been doing gears for years from your posts and still look like doo doo but you keep it real. Ya with me fatboy?

scarytoys_footstroker_l2.jpg
everyone in this thread needs one of these :coffee:

Back