• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I thought the changes were supposed to make things faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The site loaded much faster for a few days after things were changed, now it's at least as slow as before. WTF?

Site is dogshit slow. I have set a persistent ping a few times to see if it was network problems on my end, but it seems more like database or server issues on IM's side.

Prince borrowed my Windows XP dial up....just too relive old times...things will be back too normal soon..he didnt except my offer of 500k to buy it...think I was high??

the bitches at the top of the main screen haven't changed all day

not that i don't like the one with the big ass because it makes me feel better about my big ass..but I keep thinking the ones on the pool float are upside down for some reason

the bitches at the top of the main screen haven't changed all day

not that i don't like the one with the big ass because it makes me feel better about my big ass..but I keep thinking the ones on the pool float are upside down for some reason
But uhh, it says it was updated? WTH...lol

The server is still being tweaked/optimized. Give it a few more days and it will be blazing fast.

Site is slow but doesn't matter since the 'reps & likes' disappeared this site lost its personality...

Is he ever going to add the old features back that most of us have come to enjoy? I still think this more of a downgrade than anything.

I think the issue is that the plug-ins that he used for stuff such as the like links and stars isn't compatible with the new version.

there was a security hole in the old version so it needed to be done...

too bad too...I'm not gonna lie,I miss the "like" feature

IML Gear Cream!
Let's see how fast y'all could fix it while holding a beer in one hand....its a process....push buttons...drink beer.,.piss....repeat...

make it vodka and i'm in for giving it a try

ps. dont take xannies then go and drink a buncha cheap twisted tea...and by a bunch, i mean one and a half but it felt like twelve

The only thing that might be causing intermittent "slowness" is the fact that we are running a full server (off site) back-up, and it's going to take until Sunday to finish.
After that it will be incremental back-ups and there should be no interference as they will be done in the middle of the night and will not take very long.

The Linux server, PHP and MySQL have all been optimized 100%, so no that is not the issue, server load and memory usage remains very low now.

As far as the like feature you guys must be fucking stupid or retarded or both.

We did not upgrade to a new version of vBulletin, we are on 4.2.2 and the current version is 5.x
I never move to the latest version of vBulletin until it's been out for two plus years. However they are constantly releasing security patches for version 4.x.x and we keep up to date on them!

We had to upgrade to 4.2.2 due to security issues and several of the third party plug-ins are not compatible! If there were replacement plug-ins I would have installed them already.

I am not going to sacrifice a fucking "Like feature" over the security of this board to please you whinny ass fucking bitches.

Lastly if you don't like this board then fucking leave!!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back