• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what do you think

thommy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
week 1 400mg test cyp ed for 5 days
20 mg dianbol ed for 5 days
week 2 off
week 3 500mg deca d. ed for 5 days

I dont understand what that is . It looks like a disaster, but perhaps you can clarify.

is a cycle proposed by Autor rea in building the perfect beast

oh well in that case I would steer away from that plan my self. To go on and off test, and taking test for 1 week and then deca alone for 1 week is just silly. That cycle will not do any good at all, as I said above its a disaster.

wow

Youll be much happier with 500mgs test/300mgs deca a week for 12 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you seriously think someone with that much AAS knowledge should run a cycle ?
The fact that OP ask for opinion of on one of Author L. Rea cycles does not necessary mean that he lacks knowledge to run a standard cycle.
Cycles and methods described in Author L. Rea books are very unconventional.

Multiply everything by 3 run it for 10 . No skipping weeks. But you probably shouldn't do that. Language barrier? I see your from. Italy

What do I think? It's a good way to shut down your natural production of androgens without helping you much... Looks like more harm than good

LOL that cycle looks like someone was trying to be too fancy and failed..miserably.... 2/3 of the AAS you are using will not have even kicked in by the time you stop them... Seems like a waste of gear and and a risk of shutdown for nothing. But maybe thats your goal: maybe you are cutting weight and you are starting with your nuts. Jn that case, that cycle is well suited:p

Just busting your balls (no pun). Stick to what is tried and true: TE 500/w and Deca 300-600/w for 12 weeks with maybe the dbol running ED the first 4 weeks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back