• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primo Stash!

IML Gear Cream!
Supposed to say touche

U can make it for 14.00 with a bottle and cap and a label if you so choose , and it will only be as good as the Raws you produced it with no differnt then a UGL or if the Raws suck no matter who's brewing u can't fix that, But if your raw powder
is legit it's not rocket science if u can cook Mac and cheese it's on just make sure your site is clean sterile ,wipe every thing down with 90% alcohol wear a Mylar suit be aware to not contaminate or bring anything into the area that can compromise the
the procedure . Not realy hard

I wouldn't inject this home-made shit even on my dog, your procedure remind me a meth labs. Making a clean pharma products its a science . Otherwise u can make on your way see bellow ...

Attachments

• r565616_3452509.jpg
    r565616_3452509.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 127
I wouldn't inject this home-made shit even on my dog, your procedure remind me a meth labs. Making a clean pharma products its a science . Otherwise u can make on your way see bellow ...

attachment.php

Nice Easter basket :coffee:

Also even sterile environments have dust. Anytime a human is around dust is made. Most is human skin.

Big true. I'm in Class 100 clean rooms at work sometime and you still get dust even when everyone is in full bunny suits and you're required to take an air shower going in.

I disagree and BELIEVE me I KNOW. Why does everyone make it seem like its impossible to make a sterile well dosed product? Apparently none of you have made a few hundred bottles. This is why all that GMP, FDA crap holds weight. Not going to touch on how GMP is a way to solicit more money. Primo isn't that expensive! No compound is. Test is about $7 a bottle, tren about $11, Primo about $15.

I pay $10 for prop, $15 for cyp and $25 for tren in bulk. This private source has been running for at least 7 yrs probably more, I've been using for 4 years. I've NEVER had an issue.

I am no expert on Primo in any way but I would think the only people that can conclude if a certain brand of Primo is legit are people who have ran MAJOR cycles and long runs with only Bayer Primo . As only they know how it compares

I am no expert on Primo in any way but I would think the only people that can conclude if a certain brand of Primo is legit are people who have ran MAJOR cycles and long runs with only Bayer Primo . As only they know how it compares

I'm betting bushmaster knows his primo

I'm betting bushmaster knows his primo

I concur ....Looking forward to Bush's review after some time on this run

I think it makes me look Intelligent by using words like concur :nerd:

Wow you don't even trust the Primobolic THAT YOU SELL? That speaks volumes about your product. Any others that are fake? I mean tren isn't made for human consumption but you claim all your products are pharm grade.
OOPS ! lol . I don't know why people can't just be happy for someone who has something they are proud of and happy about . Everyone knows how Grozny and WP feel about UG labs , so what . Most of us don't agree with your so called facts and what is possible and what is not . If you can't support a brother then why not just say nothing ? It just gets old you know . Not all UGL are dirty amatuer operations , of course some are but many put out a very good quality product that would stack up to any Pharma product very well . If you know Bushmaster at all you would know this guy knows what he is doing !

OOPS ! lol . I don't know why people can't just be happy for someone who has something they are proud of and happy about . Everyone knows how Grozny and WP feel about UG labs , so what . Most of us don't agree with your so called facts and what is possible and what is not . If you can't support a brother then why not just shut up ? It just gets old you know . Not all UGL are dirty amatuer operations , of course some are but many put out a very good quality product that would stack up to any Pharma product very well . If you know Bushmaster at all you would know this guy knows what he is doing !

I was personally surprised to see Bush doing UGL Primo ...I also think Bush is a pretty knowledgeable guy with lots of experience . So Bush's run with this particular brand says good things bout the brand to guys like me who trust in Bush's recommendation :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously where the fuck can I get this shit. Need to OD on it asap

I pay $10 for prop, $15 for cyp and $25 for tren in bulk. This private source has been running for at least 7 yrs probably more, I've been using for 4 years. I've NEVER had an issue.
This is exactly the point I was trying to make it's not all that. $$ to make bottles and if any body thinks it
is they area Sadly mistaken by they nice connect not everyone wants a 1000% profit per bottle

I was personally surprised to see Bush doing UGL Primo ...I also think Bush is a pretty knowledgeable guy with lots of experience . So Bush's run with this particular brand says good things bout the brand to guys like me who trust in Bush's recommendation :winkfinger:

this. Very excited to follow that log. Should be a fun ride, Bush!

That stash looks amazing.

Which would bring the cost down a little, nevertheless you got them at a bargain price.
I will be following your log to see how you get on, 1g/wk should turn you into a monster.

Well there's always a few haters. Thank you for your insight.

Not a hater, however the price rises eyebrows - and makes me question the potency. Similarly I bet if one of the sponsors on here had a sale and offered 100 IU kits of HGH for 50 USD you and many others would be questioning the potency.

I hope these will turn out to be OK. You got enough to add a few pounds of lean body mass.

Back