• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Q & A with Eric Broser (aka gopro) Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Q & A with Eric Broser (aka gopro) Natural Pro Bodybuilder

attachment.php
attachment.php

Eric on Facebook

Eric's P/RR/S Training Systems

Attachments

• eric.jpg
    eric.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 267
  • eric2.jpg
    eric2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 264
Very cool to see you here Eric!

Welcome to IM! Chime in here bro!

Gopro is back?? Werd!

Natural, OK......:)

Anyway welcome back.

Eric, are you writing for any other mags besides Planet Muscle these days?

I still write for Iron Man as well, and have open space in Natural Muscle mag any time I want to do a piece for them.

Welcome to IM! Chime in here bro!

Good to be back. Heck, I was one of the pioneers here back in the day. So happy and proud for Prince/Robert that he kept this place moving and growing all these years!

Glad to see you up here Eric, I've enjoyed using your PRRS system and look forward to starting it up again....

Thank you! That is awesome to hear!

Eric is very busy right now, but he does plan on being active with his Q & A thread.

I am pretty much non-stop but I promise to do my very best to be here when questions come my way.

I appreciate all of the support already and thank Prince for asking me to be here.

I read this once, and wanted to get your feeling on it. This was from another natural bb'er
He said that a lot of the top natural pro's are enhanced. I don't know if this is true of not, as I don't keep up on the scene, and don't know any of them personally, but I wanted to hear your feeling on that statement.

Eric, do you have a preference for dieting for a show? Keto, carb cycle? Maybe something else?

I read this once, and wanted to get your feeling on it. This was from another natural bb'er
He said that a lot of the top natural pro's are enhanced. I don't know if this is true of not, as I don't keep up on the scene, and don't know any of them personally, but I wanted to hear your feeling on that statement.

Well, I DO know many "naturals" that have failed drug tests and others that take certain drugs that cannot be tested for...so yes, there ARE cheaters out there. However, it is impossible to know who is or is not doing what because some guys know how to pass urine tests and others have no problems lying through a polygraph.

That said, I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and not accuse anyone unless there is some form of proof. I myself am accused all the time and while it is frustrating I try and consider it a compliment at this point. One good thing I have on my side is that the company that I work with...ALL AMERICAN EFX...randomly urine tests all of their athletes to make sure they are clean, so I can prove myself if ever need be.

cool one of my favorite writers...i only got ironman for your articles...thought you werent with them anymore...liked your dvd reviews

You seem like a straight shooter. Props.

Eric, do you have a preference for dieting for a show? Keto, carb cycle? Maybe something else?

For myself, and any other natural person, definitely not keto. Well-timed carbs, cycled somewhat, slowly lowering as your move towards show day. That is the way to go.

cool one of my favorite writers...i only got ironman for your articles...thought you werent with them anymore...liked your dvd reviews

Hey, thanks bro. Appraciated.

I still write a piece for them each month in the training section. Usually a Q & A.

Back