• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Greatest Warriors in the World

Lee Delroy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
collectively, who are the most skilled warriors on earth today? the most effective and successful in their missions (with lowest casualty rate) in comparision with the difficulties of their missions?

:lick: :lick:

ilikeit.jpg

the most skilled warrior: harrison ford

06-indiana-jones.jpg

James Toney is the greatest living warrior on this planet.

How on Earth are we actually supposed to know that for Gods Sake. I'm sure the SAS, Delta Force and other special forces arn't exactly too keen to publish these statistics :)

Furthermore I presume you are talking about soldiers when you say "warriors" rather then Emo Ninjas.

US Navy Seals

Hardest, Most disciplined, Most secretive, Most technologically advanced
Most Creative

60seals.jpg

The Monkey Man said:
US Navy Seals

Most Creative

60seals.jpg

:laugh:

silencer said:
Furthermore I presume you are talking about soldiers when you say "warriors" rather then Emo Ninjas.

Blasphemy will get you on my kitana sishkabob...

IML Gear Cream!
The Monkey Man said:
Thaaats why the Royal Marines and SAS train using our techniques - :rolleyes:

what exact techniques are we talking about ?

You ask any non-biased person, ie not affiliated with the British/Russian/American forces and has a good general grasp of military knowledge who has the hardest best trained forces in the world and you will get the SBS/SAS almost everytime Mosaad will be in there too, but unless you are american, Navy Seals wont come up . I'm not by any means saying they are a poor unit, just that people are slightly dilusional over how good/skilled they are.

I killed 17 Ninjas this month....................they are total pussy's.

I found this on a military discussion board . Here is a AMERICAN MARINE admitting the following.

Hello all,

I will preface this post with saying: I am a yank and, moreover, I am a US Marine (well, was, 20 yrs ago...). I shall probably bring down the wrath of god on me for this, however, here it goes.

I PERSONALLY believe, overall and in general, the UK produces a better fighting force then we do. There are many factors/reasons for this and I shall try and list some.

1. The US is more "prosperous" then the UK. By that, we have more money, more luxuries, etc. That causes a "softening" of the people here. The newer generations of young people, have an attitude of not what they are going to do for something, but what are WE going to do for THEM. This permeates our fighting forces. I don't see that with the UK.

2. The UK has a much longer history of fighting wars/conflicts then the US does. I mean, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Look at the modern day "troubles" in NI. The number of British troops being rotated in and out of NI, since 1969. This has allowed a very high level of training/experience, we here in the US don't get.

3. The UK has a history of making military service a career. The US does not. Sure, there are some, however being a long standing memeber of the UK service is something of quality, worth, and standing in the community. Here, who really cares??? No one cares you spent 22 years on active duty, fighting in Borneo, Malaya, the Aden, etc. However, in the UK that DOES mean something.

Because of this, the UK does have a better base of officers and NCO's, with experience. The turn over rate is quite high here. Get some good training under your belt, do 6 yrs, and then get out. You can make 2-3 times the amount your making in the service, in private industry. There is no reason to stay; although I understand this is becoming a problem in the UK also.

Well, I believe I have said enough. I was just throwing my two cents into this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: The sheer ignorance that a person could claim that a specific force is by far the hardest, well trained, most advanced etc etc just really pisses me off, I think all forces have their own unique qualities, of course I am biased in favour of the British forces to a certain extent, but if you do even the slightest bit of revision into what is actually takes to be the British equivelent ie SBS compared to the Navy Seals you would be shocked how much more difficult it is to gain entry into the SBS

silencer said:
what exact techniques are we talking about ?

You ask any non-biased person, ie not affiliated with the British/Russian/American forces and has a good general grasp of military knowledge who has the hardest best trained forces in the world and you will get the SBS/SAS almost everytime Mosaad will be in there too, but unless you are american, Navy Seals wont come up . I'm not by any means saying they are a poor unit, just that people are slightly dilusional over how good/skilled they are.
US and Mosaad were designed around the SAS/SBS model...
And counterterror is more of a friend to the UK than the US

I really didn't want to debate the specifics of each particular
special service branch, because I feel for the most part they all train
in exercises together and now share intel, and techniques

But Seal teams are certainly the most specialized of all US
services, and have the greatest variety of equipment and tasks
and use good old fashioned American ingenuity...
(But are clearly stifled by our GOVT)

Either way any of the groups we have mentioned are far superior to
some dumb fake dungeons and dragons geek ninja - :)

The Monkey Man said:
US and Mosaad were designed around the SAS/SBS model...
And counterterror is more of a friend to the UK than the US

I really didn't want to debate the specifics of each particular
special service branch, because I feel for the most part they all train
in exercises together and now share intel, and techniques

But Seal teams are certainly the most specialized of all US
services, and have the greatest variety of equipment and tasks
and use good old fashioned American ingenuity...
(But are clearly stifled by our GOVT)

Either way any of the groups we have mentioned are far superior to
some dumb fake dungeons and dragons geek ninja - :)

Beware of the Ninja ! :eek: :eek:

P.S : From what I usually hear from americans they are usually more proud about their delta force and army rangers ?....just something I noticed

Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja.

silencer said:
I found this on a military discussion board . Here is a AMERICAN MARINE admitting the following.

Hello all,

I will preface this post with saying: I am a yank and, moreover, I am a US Marine (well, was, 20 yrs ago...). I shall probably bring down the wrath of god on me for this, however, here it goes.

I PERSONALLY believe, overall and in general, the UK produces a better fighting force then we do. There are many factors/reasons for this and I shall try and list some.

1. The US is more "prosperous" then the UK. By that, we have more money, more luxuries, etc. That causes a "softening" of the people here. The newer generations of young people, have an attitude of not what they are going to do for something, but what are WE going to do for THEM. This permeates our fighting forces. I don't see that with the UK.

2. The UK has a much longer history of fighting wars/conflicts then the US does. I mean, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Look at the modern day "troubles" in NI. The number of British troops being rotated in and out of NI, since 1969. This has allowed a very high level of training/experience, we here in the US don't get.

3. The UK has a history of making military service a career. The US does not. Sure, there are some, however being a long standing memeber of the UK service is something of quality, worth, and standing in the community. Here, who really cares??? No one cares you spent 22 years on active duty, fighting in Borneo, Malaya, the Aden, etc. However, in the UK that DOES mean something.

Because of this, the UK does have a better base of officers and NCO's, with experience. The turn over rate is quite high here. Get some good training under your belt, do 6 yrs, and then get out. You can make 2-3 times the amount your making in the service, in private industry. There is no reason to stay; although I understand this is becoming a problem in the UK also.

Well, I believe I have said enough. I was just throwing my two cents into this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: The sheer ignorance that a person could claim that a specific force is by far the hardest, well trained, most advanced etc etc just really pisses me off, I think all forces have their own unique qualities, of course I am biased in favour of the British forces to a certain extent, but if you do even the slightest bit of revision into what is actually takes to be the British equivelent ie SBS compared to the Navy Seals you would be shocked how much more difficult it is to gain entry into the SBS
This Fucker ought to be shot. He is probably in the Marine Corps Band! I know danm well he hasn't ever maned a .50 in the heat of compat! :yell:

The Monkey Man said:
US Navy Seals

Most Creative
I was gonna vote for the Power Rangers. I've never seen them lose an episode yet!

Witmaster said:
I was gonna vote for the Power Rangers. I've never seen them lose an episode yet!

Sssshh....they are the most secretive fighting force in the world :shhh:

I'm sure the enemy is mainly intimidated by their "unique" uniforms.

I know this is only partly relevant, but In my personal opinion the most interesting warrior force to read about are the Viking warriors. If anyone has read The Last Kingdom and the sequal The Pale Horseman By Bernard Cornwell you would have a rough idea of what I mean (Excellent books btw)

War Chief was a bad ass at karate in that movie

ForemanRules said:
I killed 17 Ninjas this month....................they are total pussy's.

I agree. They weren't Emo Ninjas however... :thumb:

jokeddotcomdifferencebetweeneu.jpg

In all seriousness, I don't think think any "one" group is the best. I feel each one has it's own specialty and also has it's own weaknesses.

Back