• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Massive steroids bust in Spain

Grozny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[video=youtube;VsOoFesxr9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VsOoFesxr9Y[/video]

Spanish police have busted two gangs that allegedly imported and trafficked doping substances used in sports, arresting 84 people, the Interior Ministry said Sunday.

More than 700,000 doses of anabolic steroids, the blood-booster EPO and growth hormones were seized during raids in Madrid, Catalonia, Valencia, Andalusia and the Basque region, the ministry said in a statement. Among those arrested was a pharmacist who dodged legal controls to distribute the drugs without the use of medical prescriptions.

During the first quarter of 2013 the gangs introduced into Spain some 750 kilograms (1654 pounds) of drugs from China, Greece and Portugal, and marketed them in sports centers and homes, the statement said. One of the gangs was earning 11,000 euros ($14,434) a day through the illegal sale of these drugs, the statement said. It was not immediately clear when the arrests were made.

That's a big bust for sure but I am trying to figure out how they figured the one gang was earning 11,000 euros a day on sales?

I want to know how to get my hands on all that shit. Imagine that being your stash

I want to know how to get my hands on all that shit. Imagine that being your stash

You ain't joking, that would set you and all your close friends up for a lifetime.

I hope WP gets out on bail soon

Back