• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First real cycle advice

lsutops

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I've been lurking for a while, and I'm active in several other forums w/ different name for safety reasons.

1) Age: 27
2) 171, 14% (not sure on bf%, can see abs when flexed, slight separation between upper and mid pecs, quad definition, etc.)
3) 2yrs consistent training and on/off past several years
4) 2 cycles of an SD clone one was a pulsed 3x/wk cycle
5) Will be training 3-4x/wk depending on job schedule
6) Goal is to be at ~180, 10% or less, and to increase development in certain areas such as shoulders, arms, and lats. Don't really want my legs to get too much bigger.

Current lifting stats, all 5rm in lbs:
Back squat: 285
Deadlift: 345
Bench: 185
OHP: 120
Currently on Madcow program and although I can't say diet is spot on, I'm keeping it rather clean with high protein intake per day. Currently 3500+ on training days, and about 2800-3000 on non-training days.

Main concerns: emotional/mood/lethargic side-effects. I can't afford to not be able to concentrate or tired as fck while at work. ED cycle of SD gave me some lethargy which was not cool.

I'm considering this as a first cycle:

Sustenon 250 every 5 days for 10-12 weeks OR some sort of test blend. Is this too low?

As for kickstarting it with an oral, I know Anavar is popular kicker, but what about using my remaining supply of SD? 10/20/20/20 dosage?

PCT:
I have plenty of Nolva on hand leftover from my SD cycle.
I'm not sure if HCG is necessary, and would rather not have to do additional pinning.
I know I should probably get some aromasin or arimidex, not sure which one is better.
As for clomid, I heard of the emotional sides, which I'm not cool with, and don't want to find out that I'm prone to that side.

Concerns:
I don't want to be too obvious that I'm on gear. Winter is great since I can just wear long sleeved shirts all the time and hide most of it. :) I figure a ~4% bf loss (-7lbs) and a 10lb net lbm gain would be a 17lb gain. 17lbs in 12 weeks? seems like it'a possible for a first cycle. Also, what sized pin would be good to get? 22 for drawing and 23 for pinning? 1.5" or 1"?

Thanks!

NEWB ON THE LINE,lol

Just try using 500mg of cyp or enth for 10-12 weeks you will be fine and have good gains.If you want to use sust use it 2x a week mon and Fri at 500mg a week again you will have good gains. keep your first cycle simple . As for pinning, Use a 22 inch to draw from and use a 23g 1-1/2 to inject into your glutes. If you dont want to be to obvious your on gear then you have no business to be on gear why are you hiding it your a ADULT.

Well, yeah, I'd like to keep things as low key as much as I can.

So, no kicker needed in the beginning?

Sus just sounds more appealing than test e, and in theory, seems like the better choice for stable serum levels. Also seems like both are about similarly priced now with all the choices available.

So, no need for aromasin (but have it handy just in case) right? and for PCT, what's suggested here? I really don't want a loss of libido for 2 months (nolva sucks for libido).

I'm slowly getting together all the materials I'll need... I won't be starting until a few months later, so doing all my research now... Thinking about trying 2 separate sources for the gear and alternating just in case, which is why I'm leaning towards a blend. I assume it'll be easier to differentiate bunk from legit w/ a faster acting ester in the mix. Last thing I want to do is be 3 wks into a cycle and find ou it's bunk gear. :-(

1-10 500mg/wk test E
1-6 30mg dbol ED
1-12 12.5mg Aromasin EOD

PCT:

Weeks 13-17 (week 1/week 2/ week 3/ week 4)

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Aromasin: 25mg ED

You might want to keep some Nolva on hand in case of gyno.

Happy growing.

NEWB ON THE LINE,lol

Just try using 500mg of cyp or enth for 10-12 weeks you will be fine and have good gains.If you want to use sust use it 2x a week mon and Fri at 500mg a week again you will have good gains. keep your first cycle simple . As for pinning, Use a 22 inch to draw from and use a 23g 1-1/2 to inject into your glutes. If you dont want to be to obvious your on gear then you have no business to be on gear why are you hiding it your a ADULT.
this whole post

So I'm thinking about getting a 25ml vial from BD. but it seems like BD doesn't list 25ml as available on their website. Can anyone validate these 25ml versions?

If you plan on taking sust, it has to be pinned eod for stable blood levels.

Vibrant, I've heard so many conflicting theories about that. There are people who have gotten great results on 250/wk, some suggest pinning 2x/wk, some say you need to pin EOD... problem with pinning EOD is the dosage, EOD with sus, would require 4ml split into 7 days. (7pins in 2wks at dosage of 500/wk or 550 for Andropen)
so that's... 0.57cc per pin. seriously a PITA.

I think there are enough logs and people getting good gains on pinning sus one or 2x/wk to justify that route for me, so I'll leave it at that.

What I'm currently worried about is the high cost of aromasin, which looks like a better AI than adex. how can GP's stane cost <$1/ea and all other places want $2+ :pissed:

Back