• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another question once again.

firehawk536

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,
I once again have a question. After talking to my doctor at the LowT center about trying to revamp my natural testosterone. He told me about HCG (that it would cost 200 dollars per vial), Clomid (way cheaper), and how my pituitary gland wasn't working right. That usage of these two over a few months might jump start my pituitary gland to work. I went home, told my wife what he said about it, and she thinks that he is just treating my symptom of my low T, with the injections only and not wanting to fix the cause by going that route with HCG and Clomid. That a doctor is supposed to do their best to fix what is wrong with the body, and not just treat the symptom. But, the question is: Do you think that my doctor is just treating my symptom, and not the cause of fixing the pituitary gland?

Thanks again.

If he was to treat the symptoms he would put you on testosterone injections.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Hcg is only $20.00 for a 5000iu vial. Hcg will not jumpstart the pituitary gland, it will actually cause more suppression, clomid is what you need.

Hcg is only $20.00 for a 5000iu vial. Hcg will not jumpstart the pituitary gland, it will actually cause more suppression, clomid is what you need.
Firehawk536, you should listen to this guy IMHO. He helps us new guys from time to time and knows his shit. What volume vial for $200? Does that fee include injection service? Testing BW?

Hey all and thanks for the input. Flood, I do not remember the volume that he said it would be, and I called him and he said that I would have to call my insurance company myself to see if they would cover most of the cost. The injections he said I would have to do myself with the same type of needle that my step-daughter uses for her type 1 diabetes. He would do the same 3 month test to see if there is a difference. I will take bigmoe65 advice, and look up clomid prices around the sponsor area.

Back