• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how much ?

futureMrO

AG is my home
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im currently running 600mg prop / week and 300npp a weeks . im just having trouble rotating injection sites, i currently pin mon / wed / sat so thats 3 shots a week at 3cc each . i shoot delts, quads, and glutes. my question is can i put 3cc in my delt and quads ? the most ive ever put in either of those muscles is 2cc ? if not how else can i get in all the shots i need ?

I put 3 ccs in delts, any of the three, quads, gluts, tris, pecs, and I wouldn't hesitate to try up to 5cc in my lats.

I put 3 ccs in delts, any of the three, quads, gluts, tris, pecs, and I wouldn't hesitate to try up to 5cc in my lats.
awesome, im gonna try it then, i tried triceps and hated it, shot .5cc in both arms and they both got swollen and red and hurt, its finally starting to go away. ive always been scared to try pecs because i dont have a huge chest, also lats seem to make sense but i feel like i cant reach them ? i can hit felts with little resistance but cant seem to reach my lats ?

awesome, im gonna try it then, i tried triceps and hated it, shot .5cc in both arms and they both got swollen and red and hurt, its finally starting to go away. ive always been scared to try pecs because i dont have a huge chest, also lats seem to make sense but i feel like i cant reach them ? i can hit felts with little resistance but cant seem to reach my lats ?

Pecs are a breeze. Grab your right shoulder with your left hand. Reach over with your right hand and pin the meaty part of your left lat.

I have no problem pinning 3cc in delts or quads, however anymore that 1cc in my glutes tends cripple me for days.

I put six ccs in a glute once, half tren ace. My whole body was pins and needles, I could taste it. Coughed for twenty minutes.

I only pin my glutes now. I just rotate. I do mon wed fri.

Yikes thats some serious amounts to inject in one site. Also depends if your just starting a new compound after a break or just a new ester will make the site sore. Seems like the spots get used to it after a while. I pin glutes and quads delts only when there is no other option.

I'll never do quads again (maybe lol). Was in the hospital for a week in December to have surgery for an abscess in my quad that developed after an injection. My wife went through my stash while I was in the hospital and through out everything except my trt test lol. I can laugh about it now but was pissed at the time, she through out var, winny, tren, almost a grand worth of aas.

You can learn to cook. Its not that hard. Thats how Ive earning my living the past 20 years.lol

I always rotate glutes and delts. Whenever i train biceps however ill oil em up lol. I feel like I get a greater mind/muscle connection and improved fullness. At first they hurt like a bitch but after a while they just got used to being jabbed. Im not a huge believer in site enhancement other than synthol of course but i feel as tho it has made a difference

I hate pining! Tried tricep last week never again hit a nerve pulled back a lil and pinned anyways was red for 3 days went away. I start tren ace this week so im super happy to be pining eod lol gona stick to delts and glutes and maybe try front delts again

If you hate pinning your in the wrong game Bro. Not saying I enjoy it, but its like everything else we do in this lifestyle. Once we commit that's it like it or not. Also its been my experience that tren A is better if pinned daily. Less sides more stable blood levels. Just my 2 cents.

Back