• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How To Inject Testosterone

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How To Inject Testosterone

okay, yes this kid in the video looks like he is 14 years old, but this is actually a great beginner video on injecting test in the quad, or any area for that matter.

YouTube Video

This is actually one of the best quad injection videos I've seen. I think this should be made a sticky or included in one of the stickies here. Its doesn't matter if that was a girl, or boy, or girl turning into a boy.

no bs...this is what i used to make sure i did my first quad inj correctly

I didn't use this one but Youtube has been a great instructional area for both my glute injection and for the whole hcg process and injection. I was pausing it after every step so I could keep up.

IML Gear Cream!
this site is full of shemales wtf

You bring up a very good point. It does seem that way lately, and it's getting weird. :roflmao:

He actually has a video journal on youtube on his transformation

so it is a girl going boy thats fucking weird why the fuck is the world this way now this is test abuse, but good video i go slow to but really like the air bubble for conservation ill be utilizing that wish i would have known sooner i also learned from utube but not htis

I have seen this video before. Thats is a women trying to transform herself into a man. One of her other vids she talks about getting her breast tissue remover. That is prescription testosterone by the way.

F to M.....fucking annoying these fuckers get gear handed to them because they wanna be a man. Yet MEN who have low testosterone have more of a hard time getting gear

14 y/o looking dude (chick). He/She says he is in med school. I went to med school for a short time and never saw anyone that "looked" that young. He is either older than he looks or he is a chick. Either way spot on and nothing overlooked. Great vid and great post thank you!

F to M.....fucking annoying these fuckers get gear handed to them because they wanna be a man. Yet MEN who have low testosterone have more of a hard time getting gear

yup, that pisses me off.

Good Video. I watched this a while back and thought it was a good instructional. Great idea posting this Prince. It would be nice to incorporate this into the How to inject sticky.

just got to thinking about it. he/she said to inject air? am i understanding this correctly? i thought air is bad (im new to this though.. like first cycle new)? so does this apply for the rear too?

@ Original Post -

Great video, very informative.

Kinda.......uncomfortable thinking about what other "enhancements" this Shemale needs?

Back