• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My new girl Shelly

grynch888

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
tumblr_luga0nGXwL1r2ytgyo1_500.jpg

I'm a deluded fucktard.

Apparently your girl is ashamed to be with you and doesn't allow
her face to be shot with your camera specifically, what a loser.

Your girl.....HA HA HA HA.

Why the fuck is she fumbling with DJ equipment anyway, she isn't smart
enough to handle it, just like you're not smart enough to take good pics.

Big mouth, small cock, negative reps.
I got yah dumbass. :loser:

Eddie, you're such a fucking tool you make laugh at your ignorance and immaturity.

I bet you don't look forward to Thanksgiving at your two dad's house especially when all the cousins, uncles and neighbors come over to play Stuff Eddie's Turkey all day. :coffee:

I got yah dumbass. :loser:

Only thing you got is a noggin full of cobwebs....

And a pic of some ditzy bitch who'd never give you the time of the day.

Fucking punk ass little goober.

Eddie, you're such a fucking tool you make laugh at your ignorance and immaturity.

I bet you don't look forward to Thanksgiving at your two dad's house especially when all the cousins, uncles and neighbors come over to play Stuff Eddie's Turkey all day. :coffee:

You sound like a constipated fucktard.

Borrow some pills from your fellow IM fag ExLax
and releave yourself of that painfull irritation.

Only thing you got is a noggin full of cobwebs....

And a pic of some ditzy bitch who'd never give you the time of the day.

Fucking punk ass little goober.

a noggin-what are you like 2?
go fuck your mom you oversized pussy.
or better yet, your dad might want some...

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
a noggin-what are you like 2?
go fuck your mom you oversized pussy.
or better yet, your dad might want some...

Noggin is another word for cranium you fucking dumbass piece of swamp trash. So yeah I posted it.

I see your severely limited intelligence relies on feeble mom jokes just like the other peabrains here.

grynch888 said:
I'M HERE TO DELIVER MY CUM-TASTING SERVICES-JUST PM ME

But its also enabled you to attain a very fitting profession for your lone talent.

Zaphod said:
He's got a hot girlfriend, she's got a job. You have neither.

If you honestly believe that, you're an even bigger fool than friendo and killermonkey combined. And that speaks volumes of just how worthless you'll be until you're no longer breathing.

prove it or its lies....the last time you osted chick pics you were bullshitting as well...that is sad
What's sad is your fatass biscuit and gravy eatin ass posting slobber-jawled pictures of yourself asking for advice on dieting...

Well it's simply really fatso, just cut your arms off above your elbows..

What's sad is your fatass biscuit and gravy eatin ass posting slobber-jawled pictures of yourself asking for advice on dieting...

Lol

:roflmao::roflmao: "stuff Eddie's turkey..." :roflmao:

:roflmao:

You sound like a constipated fucktard.

Borrow some pills from your fellow IM fag ExLax
and releave yourself of that painfull irritation.

You should borrow some pills from Amy Winehouse and relieve yourself of your painfull sad existence of being an insecure closet fag that gets stuffed up the ass like a turkey every Sunday from your absent father...

If you honestly believe that, you're an even bigger fool than friendo and killermonkey combined. And that speaks volumes of just how worthless you'll be until you're no longer breathing.

You getting a quarter to slurp out your mom's sloppy snatch so it's clean for the next guy isn't a job.

:roflmao:

Back