• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Situation on Comedy central roast

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
KA BOOM....................I have never seen someone bomb so bad.

someone find a vid to post, I didn't see one. It had to turn the channel, I was getting embarrassed just watching him.

I was embaressed for him!!!!

epicfailurep1.jpg

Now hopefully him and the rest of the trashy cast can go away for good.

:coffee:

This guy/cast shames Italian Americans about as badly as the mob ever did.

I want to see the whole thing, I bet they tare him up. What a dumb ass.

nope. i read that the entire cast had signed on for a 4th season that is going to be shot in italy.

That should go over well in that country, so called guidos that act like wiggers. :banned:

wiggers? I've said a lot of things about them but I've never thought that.

ouch...........I physically can't make myself watch it again.

Why did he not have someone write him a few jokes.

WOW

ouch...........I physically can't make myself watch it again.

Why did he not have someone write him a few jokes.

WOW

Yeah, that was bad beyond belief. I couldn't even watch the shit, kinda like that show he's on. I guess no one ever told him that just because you're funny lookin doesn't mean you're funny. Mother phuqa had the nerve to blame Snoop for the audience not liking him...Dope!

he was offensive and terrible......he sealed his own fate last night and won't be getting any offers to work because of it.....

Yeah, that was bad beyond belief. I couldn't even watch the shit, kinda like that show he's on. I guess no one ever told him that just because you're funny lookin doesn't mean you're funny. Mother phuqa had the nerve to blame Snoop for the audience not liking him...Dope!

I broke out in a sweat when I was watching it.

I honestly thought he was probably a pretty smart guy and that he was playing a character on the jersey shore but he is dumb. Dumb doesn't even do him justice, he is way more than just dumb. there isn't a word that describes a human being like the situation.

damn, I'm trying to get through it. I can't watch it but I don't want to not watch it.

There is about to be a hole torn in the space-time continuum.

that tard's 15 minutes were up a long time ago...time for him to go back to selling t-shirts in Jersey...

I broke out in a sweat when I was watching it.

I honestly thought he was probably a pretty smart guy and that he was playing a character on the jersey shore but he is dumb. Dumb doesn't even do him justice, he is way more than just dumb. there isn't a word that describes a human being like the situation.

damn, I'm trying to get through it. I can't watch it but I don't want to not watch it.

There is about to be a hole torn in the space-time continuum.

that tard's 15 minutes were up a long time ago...time for him to go back to selling t-shirts in Jersey...

:roflmao:,:roflmao:,:roflmao:

we used to hang at the jersey shore in margate and avalon every fucking summer! and I wanted to shot myself then back in the 90's, then they put it on tv in the 2010's... i'm so over it, the east coast in general..lol

Fail

bargainfail.jpg

it wasn't the delivery/his inexperience in that role, it was his lackluster content that made him suck. the kid just aint funny...

that said, Anthony Jeselnik rules.

it wasn't the delivery/his inexperience in that role, it was his lackluster content that made him suck. the kid just aint funny...

that said, Anthony Jeselnik rules.
I saw Anthony Jeselnik a few months ago on Comedy Central, he's like the Christopher Walken of comedy....

"I think having a baby is a lot like playing the lottery...........Latino's love it...:roflmao:

YouTube Video

I saw Anthony Jeselnik a few months ago on Comedy Central, he's like the Christopher Walken of comedy....

"I think having a baby is a lot like playing the lottery...........Latino's love it...:roflmao:

YouTube Video

I kept telling everyone to watch for this guy, now the Jeselnik Offensive is on and folks are like "where did this guy come from he's hilarious!" If he doesn't get canceled in the next few months he's sold out to Viacoms pressure...but I doubt he will...sell out that is.

Back