• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Protein prefferences

BIG_DAN

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
H all... im looking a fast absobing protein powder and a slow protein powder... may I ask what your preferences are? I almost had a heart attack lookin at the prices at GNC holy cow man. Thanks Danny

i do not use supplements anymore but if i want to do it i just use the Pure whey protein or iso natural by ALLMAX or something similar. No taste, but no artificial crap in it and no sugar....just pure whey. add some fruits and ice for the taste.

You won't find a higher quality better tasting whey protein anywhere then Divine Nutrition Products. We have 3 lines Classic, Isolate and Natural. The Isolate and Natural are made from 100% Cross Flow Micro Filtered Whey Isolate. The Natural is just that no additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colors, Gluten FREE, no sugar and only 2g carb per scoop with 25g of Protein. You can our protein at Divine Nutrition Products ask MrHeyWaters for his promo code or Orbit Nutrition where its discounted as well.

Any kind of whey protein will be useable in the body in about 20 minutes and any kind of casein protein powder for the slower releasing protein. Compare prices from different places or use the info above from other members.

I only use isolate. Costco has great prices.

Absolutely right. Just picked up a 4.5 lb jug of ON performance 100% whey isolate at costco for 46$. Only place I've seen it and its a pretty good profile and tastes better than most.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I switch between isolate- usually Dymatize iso 100- and pro complex too though. I like the egg protein in pro complex.

H all... im looking a fast absobing protein powder and a slow protein powder... may I ask what your preferences are? I almost had a heart attack lookin at the prices at GNC holy cow man. Thanks Danny

Divine Natural Whey...top of my list..no GI issues at all...best whey i have ever had...

Tend to like optimum nutrition. Good quality and taste, and you can find it very cheap online. Never walk into a GNC unless you plan on robbing the place. They should have plenty of cash from all the fools they ripped off with overpriced shit.

Absolutely right. Just picked up a 4.5 lb jug of ON performance 100% whey isolate at costco for 46$. Only place I've seen it and its a pretty good profile and tastes better than most.

I really like it. You can even get it on sale for 40. Costco prices even smash online prices, buy also most all my stuff there.

^^^ ive just recently become a costco member. We mainly had Sams clubs here but now that ive joined costco i love it. Much better products, cleaner stores and lower $ on most every thing.

I really like it. You can even get it on sale for 40. Costco prices even smash online prices, buy also most all my stuff there.

I buy all our food from Costco, it's the best place to get quality food around here. The average shopper makes over 100k, so it's also the nicest place to shop.

^^^ ive just recently become a costco member. We mainly had Sams clubs here but now that ive joined costco i love it. Much better products, cleaner stores and lower $ on most every thing.

I used to like shopping Sams club until about 5 years ago I bought a Costco membership. Try the Atlantic Salmon, it's a staple for me and I used to hate Salmon... About 4 minutes on the GF grill and it's perfect everytime

I don't even bother buying protein powders anymore. Protein shakes make me feel bloated and I feel it takes so long for me personally to digest and that interrupts my eating patterns. I just take the $50 and spend it on some extra food for the week.

IML Gear Cream!
There is a newer protein that is very fast , requires no digestion . PeptoPro . It is not a regular whole food protein powder like whey isolate but is instead only di and tri peptides no longer than 5 amino acids long . This means it absorbs directly into the blood stream with little to no digestion required . It is made from hydrolized casien for it's amino acid profile . It would be the fastest . This means it will spike insulin . Not cheap , about $30.00 per lb but you don't use scoops like reg powder either . For a slower protein , micellular casien .

Back