• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tb500

lifterjaydawg

Sssssssssssssss
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I read a write up on this stuff somewhere here first..I think is was by cem, and it got my attention. Well I finally took the plunge, waited for a nice sale and picked some up. Im going to load it for 4 weeks at 5mg/week and then drop down to 2mg/week for the next 4 weeks.
My questions : sub q or im? mon/thurs inj schedule ok ? bac water ok for reconstitution?

my pet donkey has researched Purchase Peptides tb500 recently and he is feeling much better....his knees espc have felt better then in many years..he is starting to kick again like when he was a young donkey..

Sub q is what i did.
Monday and Thursday injections are fine.
Bac Water is fine.
Good luck. This stuff is a pleasant surprise man..it really works well.

I would do the whole vial at once that way the peptide doesn't start to degrade.

I would do the whole vial at once that way the peptide doesn't start to degrade.

We are only talking storing for days..I dont see how this is a concern unless you know something I dont. If you do tell me cause I wanna know!

Back