• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dumb question has anyone ever taken there gear on a Cruise Ship?

jtip1810

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am leaving Friday this week and wondered if anyone has ever done this and has advice on how to get this on board without issues. Should I load pins and just stick in my carry on or both vials and pins with me? I don't have to get them through airport just the cruise ship. Started over thinking this lol.

I am leaving Friday this week and wondered if anyone has ever done this and has advice on how to get this on board without issues. Should I load pins and just stick in my carry on or both vials and pins with me? I don't have to get them through airport just the cruise ship. Started over thinking this lol.

heaven't done this but if your goal is to stay on cycle while on the cruise then just pack orals....... and liver pills.

How long is the cruise? This is when long esters come in handy....

Just mega-dose a long ester and play it safe. never heard of strip searches for a cruise. Maybe just Preload some pins and stash em in your draws.

They dont check getting on but they do getting off and when you come back on and off port. They have metal detectors. I didn't see the check small pockets or pocket books.. You preload the syrine and say its b12. I think they are more looking for drugs.

How long is the cruise? This is when long esters come in handy....

Just mega-dose a long ester and play it safe. never heard of strip searches for a cruise. Maybe just Preload some pins and stash em in your draws.

8-days only need to take 1 with me. I was thinking load a pin put it in with all my toiletries and place it in my checked bag. No orals just Test/Mast

They dont check getting on but they do getting off and when you come back on and off port. They have metal detectors. I didn't see the check small pockets or pocket books.. You preload the syrine and say its b12. I think they are more looking for drugs.

Was my thought but got a little nervous the closer I get.

8-days only need to take 1 with me. I was thinking load a pin put it in with all my toiletries and place it in my checked bag. No orals just Test/Mast
Oh you would be fine one pin... You could say it b12 they have no way to check. I dont think they would look twice at it.

Cool that was my original plan. I'll just load one and leave the vials in the car while we are gone.

IML Gear Cream!
I would not try that one man.

I have been on a few cruises but never with anything. I have never had them check my checked luggage it just goes into a large bin with everyone else and taken to the ship.

I have been on a few cruises but never with anything. I have never had them check my checked luggage it just goes into a large bin with everyone else and taken to the ship.
That is what they did with ours.. They are more concern with you bringing liquor on board.

Was kinda my thought. They are looking for liquor and drugs mainly and even if they x-ray in the machine going in and see one pin don't know it will really matter. Sure they see people travel with pins all the time with medications. Don't know if saying its B12 will matter without a script either but I can't think of a better plan to get it on board.

I agree with SFW . Just hit a big rig of Sust and have worry free fun ?

been on a few cruises...they don't look for much...hell if you had a kilo of coke or a gallon of Crown yeah they would have a issue...any of the cruises south of the states are gonna hit port into pharmacy central...just buy a pre load and pin it before you get back on the boat..its been a few years since i have been on one but they didn't check very hard returning from port stops...now back to the port in the states is a diff story...

I went on a plane, then boarded the ship, opened my luggage in my room and found a TSA paper in my suitcase saying they searched my bag. I had several needles full, a couple vials, MT2 loaded up and caps. The note was almost right on top of them. I bought some more shit on the trip at one of the ports and brought it on the boat. I left the TSA slip in my suitcase, so if they opened it up again it would be the first thing they saw. Nothing ever came of it

Yeah I'm not thinking they will even notice 1 pin and if they do oh well they can take it and destroy it. Our luggage goes on with everyone else while we check in and go to the boat so we don't walk through with it and it arrives at our room later that night if they ask its just B12.

More than anything they look for stuff you could use to harm other passengers such as weapons. They aren't going to question you about pharmaceuticals, I'd bet more than 75% of the passengers bring some type of medicine on board.

JTip, what are you running now? I wouldn't take anything on board that has even the slightest chance of ruining my trip. It's only 8 days, not 16... I pin every 6 to 7 days with Test and NPP. Why can't you just load up a bit more in your syringe and blast it a couple hours before leave for the boat? That's the safest and worry free plan... besides maybe hitting a port south of the border that you can buy gear from a pharmacy and blast it before you get back on board... Your on vacation, why worry unnecessarily about something you can totally avoid?

IML Gear Cream!
why do people always plan their cycles when they know they are going on vacation

Just an update all went well just put it in a first aid kit in my checked bags.

JTip, what are you running now? I wouldn't take anything on board that has even the slightest chance of ruining my trip. It's only 8 days, not 16... I pin every 6 to 7 days with Test and NPP. Why can't you just load up a bit more in your syringe and blast it a couple hours before leave for the boat? That's the safest and worry free plan... besides maybe hitting a port south of the border that you can buy gear from a pharmacy and blast it before you get back on board... Your on vacation, why worry unnecessarily about something you can totally avoid?

Because pinning plain oil when you think you bought roids sucks

looks like I didnt get an invite for the IMF big gay cruise :(

Back