• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP Tren

1krazyrider

Pounding Iron !!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just want to note Uncle Z's service is Great.This is my first time using Z. Communication couldn't ask for better. Domestic very quick!!. Now this is my first run with Tren A. Running it at 75 mg EOD and 200 Test c Ew. I want to see how i do running Tren before i up the cycle. So far i have pinned 4 times with no Tren cough or any sides i have noticed. No PIP whatsoever with this EP Tren, but a little sore a day or 2 after . Nothing compared to a few other UG Labs i have used. So any feedback on when the sides start to kick in for those who have ran Tren A.

Thanks for Feedback.

Since ur taken 200mg test..id def up ur tren a to 100mg. I wouldnt be so worry bout side cause ur using Tren Ace. If the slim chance the sides become too much (which is very unlikely at 100mg EoD) them u can back off, but with the ace ester, its clearing out of u system on that 2nd day..so the mgs are not compounding. Good luck with ur run. I use to blast EP Test Prop 200mg 3x weekly with almost no pip. Theyre smooth as butter!

Ok I am now running the tren a at 100mg eod and 200 test c Ew. The test is trt pharmacy grade and never have had any pain whatsoever. I have just started pinning my delts with the test c only due to pinning my quads and glutes with tren. There is no pain as I'm injecting the tren but later that day it starts to knot up and is sore as hell for a few days.

Sides so far have been slight night sweats . Had slight cough immediately after 1 pin only so far.
Just started caber last week as I am having a hard time busting a nut .My girls is not complaining but pissing me off.to no end . It's sore as fuck from tearing it up . Wanna give a break but I cant... lol.

Slight trensomnia. Nothing major but still aggravating though. .

So starting to see decent results now with adding tren . But hating the knots and soreness at injection site .Also was nervous about pinning delts . Actually like it better than quads.

Just finishing up my 2nd vial of Tren A . This vial had almost no pip what so ever as with the other one had it every injection. Still no major sides other than sleep. Any thoughts on the difference between vials . Or any one else have this issue with EP Tren?

that is my only problem with z gear now one vial will be out of this world good no pip,clear potent next can not even use it so much pip crashed stoppers leaking etc. i have a vial of tren ace from z that is no good lots of pip cloudy just nasty stuff i first had to buy new empty vial because the rubber stopper leaked and then it turned cloudy and nasty looking and had pip.but the other half of my order was great used it got great results good good gear so idk. i will say his test e has all ways been clear and smooth and good it seemed his trens were i had problems out of some of his tren a, tren e and tri tren. and i all so had great results from some of his tren a,tren e weird.

Thanks Brother
I'm glad to hear it's not just me . I fought through the first vial and glad I did cause I was gonna give up on the 2nd one. The pain was brutal and was painful for days . I was pinning eod in my quads and glutes. By the time I got back to my first injection site it was just getting better.
that is my only problem with z gear now one vial will be out of this world good no pip,clear potent next can not even use it so much pip crashed stoppers leaking etc. i have a vial of tren ace from z that is no good lots of pip cloudy just nasty stuff i first had to buy new empty vial because the rubber stopper leaked and then it turned cloudy and nasty looking and had pip.but the other half of my order was great used it got great results good good gear so idk. i will say his test e has all ways been clear and smooth and good it seemed his trens were i had problems out of some of his tren a, tren e and tri tren. and i all so had great results from some of his tren a,tren e weird.

The tren is to potent for me.I couldn't sleep for shit.I woke up every night like I pissed myself.It also made my swet smell like cat urine lol.But it did pack on the size.I never had a issue with pip

IML Gear Cream!
Was it EP gear or something different?

when i run tren, i do 100mg ED for 7weeks. Although now that Im running masteron, I may never run tren again. lol. Zs masteron is freaking amazing...you may wanna check it out bro. I think looks wise, you get more with masteron... obviously you wont get the crazy tren strength, but with masteron, it hardens the heck out of ya and tightens your skin and makes ya hella vascular, just like tren does.

I've always got good gains from EP Trenbolone products. Only brand of Trenbolone I will use!

i was thinking of having Z send me tren for my contest prep, but instead i decided to stick with test prop and masteron and HGH. dont need the acne that sometimes comes with tren and me.

The EP line of tren puts my results through the roof - you simply can't beat it! :winkfinger:

After some studying and self-testing I've found my results are much better running tren very high
and test at half my tren dose.

Results are wicked good and the sides go down at the same time ... this is only for the advanced
and ONLY after having an understanding how your body responds to trenbolone.

I'll explain this in more detail a little later...

Please keep us posted krazyrider!

Repo :D

The EP line of tren puts my results through the roof - you simply can't beat it! :winkfinger:

After some studying and self-testing I've found my results are much better running tren very high
and test at half my tren dose.

Results are wicked good and the sides go down at the same time ... this is only for the advanced
and ONLY after having an understanding how your body responds to trenbolone.

I'll explain this in more detail a little later...

Please keep us posted krazyrider!

explain this to me kind sir lol. my box is open for your insertion of a PM. lol, that made it gay. owell, u know what i mean..,,or do yoou lol

explain this to me kind sir lol. my box is open for your insertion of a PM. lol, that made it gay. owell, u know what i mean..,,or do yoou lol

LOL - I know what you meant - I can just post it here.

Here's how I went through the process after doing some research.
:coffee:

I was running test-e at 750mg and tren-e at 400 - as the tren dose went up - the test went down.

And here's why...

Both test and tren are very androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptors - so you really want to have more of the dry lean and mass gains from the tren over test. :thumb:

In my case I've realized the sides - really came from running "testosterone" too high.

I've been able to run tren-e at 800 and test-e at 400 with very good results ... the only sides were random night sweats.

This is my sweet-spot and has always worked very well for me - even for long durations (that's just me being me - BLASTING.)

However for those reading this - this is ONLY for experienced members - and only AFTER you know how your body reacts to trenbolone
so PLEASE DO NOT jump into tren at a dose this high.

Many people don't recommend altering doses during a cycle - but this works awesome for me and has worked very well
for members based on the feedback I've received.

I was running test-e at 750mg and tren-e at 400 - as the tren dose went up - the test went down.

And here's why...

Both test and tren are very androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptors - so you really want to have more of the dry lean and mass gains from the tren over test. :thumb:

In my case I've realized the sides - really came from running "testosterone" too high.

I've been able to run tren-e at 800 and test-e at 400 with very good results ... the only sides were random night sweats.

This is my sweet-spot and has always worked very well for me - even for long durations (that's just me being me - BLASTING.)

However for those reading this - this is ONLY for experienced members - and only AFTER you know how your body reacts to trenbolone

Many people don't recommend altering doses during a cycle - but this works awesome for me and has worked very well

I have never ran tren that high typically in the 300-400mg range. But that works wonders for me. Anyways I'm a huge believer that test should be ran significantly lower then the tren dose. I'd say somewhere between 1:2 or 1:3 (test:tren). Just my opinion/experience. Anyways glad you got those sides in check, tren is bittersweet!

I am not much of a Tren user. I know it works well, but personally love Masteron better. I ran EP line with Test E and Primo and had great results.

I am not much of a Tren user. I know it works well, but personally love Masteron better. I ran EP line with Test E and Primo and had great results.

I'm running both right now - but if I see significant hair loss I'll make any needed changes.

However I've just added a moderate 400mg of tren to test the waters - so we'll see how I respond to the combo.

The high doses of tren will take place after the masteron combo - I'll keep everyone posted as I see results. :winkfinger:

Repo

IML Gear Cream!
Just want to note Uncle Z's service is Great.This is my first time using Z. Communication couldn't ask for better. Domestic very quick!!. Now this is my first run with Tren A. Running it at 75 mg EOD and 200 Test c Ew. I want to see how i do running Tren before i up the cycle. So far i have pinned 4 times with no Tren cough or any sides i have noticed. No PIP whatsoever with this EP Tren, but a little sore a day or 2 after . Nothing compared to a few other UG Labs i have used. So any feedback on when the sides start to kick in for those who have ran Tren A.

Thanks for Feedback.

The whole EP Line is PIP Free Obviously Fellas.

There's no way that one vial is any different to the other - it was the same batch of professionally manufactured product.

EP Trens have much lesser sides mainly due to PG Carrier Oil used (whole EP Line)

Any sore u might have had was most likely caused by inj. spots , method of each injection (simply bad shot case ...) and finally , obviously because you did 75mg in the beginning , then you increased concentration to 100mg.

Z.

And here's why...

makes total sense actually. After my shows this Oct and Nov, ill give it a try. figure once the seaons over, im gonna spend off season bulking even more. Sust 1g a week and tren E 2g a week. hows the sound? i blast and cruise year round. my cruise is sust 250 for 6-8weeks

There's no way that one vial is any different to the other - it was the same batch of professionally manufactured product.

EP Trens have much lesser sides mainly due to PG Carrier Oil used (whole EP Line)

Any sore u might have had was most likely caused by inj. spots , method of each injection (simply bad shot case ...) and finally , obviously because you did 75mg in the beginning , then you increased concentration to 100mg.

Z.

Thanks Z
I feel I had good results even though this was my first run with EP Tren. I'll post some pics soon from prior to January of this year and now. It has a lot to do with diet and training. I am back on trt . Test c @200md once a week. Then I upped it to 400 mg a week for a month then added EP Tren A to my cycle at 75 mg for about 4 pins then changed to 100mg as suggested fo remainder of run . So I'm not sure if that's what did it but going to the next vile definitely was like night and day. I have been on trt for 4 years now and can safely say that my method of injection hasn't changed. So I'm not sure what the reason was for the pip being so bad in the first vile but it sucked. Again the side were definitely there , not so bad as I have read from others but still had some. The worst being sleep. I just want to finish saying that your service and communication and TA was spot on and I believe I saw some good results from adding your gear .
Thanks
Krazyrider

Z.

I am 45 and 208 lbs not sure of bf% at the time. My heaviest was 230 lbs sometime in January. I went through a who gives a fuck period after I tore my planter fascia real bad in 2012. Put me out for quite sometime and I kinda got lazy and fat.. Still have along way to go to be where I want to.

PicsArt_1406139689926.jpg20140621_102347.jpg

Nice results.I will be running tren some Time this fall and plan to use tren e.I would never run it past 600mg ew you guys are brave.

Z.
OR, you pin and hit a god damned nerve in your quad. OUCHHHHHH!!!!! after effects suck even more lol:mooh:

Op what kind of strength did u gain? If u train for strength that is. I have the largest love hate relationship with the Evil bitch I know as Tren... I love the drive, strength, lean gains, and determination I get from it. But I have to watch my attitude very close wile on it. I tend to snap and get mad very easy, but these are also a natural part of my nature. Tren just seams to make it much worse. And after about 8 weeks i get mental sides. After my first run I said I'd never try it again. Iv used it twice since then and another is around the corner.

PS EP gear is the bomb.

Hey lift- on
Not sure if this was directed towards me but I definitely saw some strength gains while on tren.I think one of the things I noticed most was cutting fat more than I was from my diet . Also sweating like s pig night and day. Still have a lot more to go but gaining on it.
Op what kind of strength did u gain? If u train for strength that is. I have the largest love hate relationship with the Evil bitch I know as Tren... I love the drive, strength, lean gains, and determination I get from it. But I have to watch my attitude very close wile on it. I tend to snap and get mad very easy, but these are also a natural part of my nature. Tren just seams to make it much worse. And after about 8 weeks i get mental sides. After my first run I said I'd never try it again. Iv used it twice since then and another is around the corner.

PS EP gear is the bomb.

Back