• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pro Training Partner.....

DaMayor

Un~Bulking
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you had your choice, in terms of work ethic and general disposition, which pro BB would you want to workout with?

Ronnie Coleman is a trip....Yeah Baybayyyyy!

Ahnald Yah

Bodybuilders are mostly idiots...
I wouldn't last 10min in a workout with them.

Arnold, or maybe Roland would be funny though.

Tough choice between Dorian Yates or Nasser El Sonbaty.

IML Gear Cream!
Franco Columbu or Dorian Yates

Markus Ruhl might be an interesting one too

Bodybuilders are mostly idiots...
I wouldn't last 10min in a workout with them.

Really? I have met more than I can remember and most are quite intelligent.

Which ones have you met that came off as idiots?

Really? I have met more than I can remember and most are quite intelligent.

Which ones have you met that came off as idiots?

Hmmm..

Maybe "Idiots" wasn't the best word...
Maybe "cocky assholes" or "caveman minded roid head"
would be better, this way they don't sound ignorant.

I will say: Dorian, Roland, Arnold (& most of the old timers), Bob Cich-, Lee Priest, :hmmm:,
and actually Gunther... were all cool to me, pretty much every other BB I've met, seemed like some kind of a jerk.
I have the same effect on some MMA fighters too.
But the ladies love me

Last edited:
Hmmm..

Maybe "Idiots" wasn't the best word...
Maybe "cocky assholes" or "caveman minded roid head"
would be better, this way they don't sound ignorant.

I will say: Dorian, Roland, Arnold (& most of the old timers), Bob Cich-, Lee Priest, :hmmm:,
and actually Gunther... were all cool to me, pretty much every other BB I've met, seemed like some kind of a jerk.
I have the same effect on some MMA fighters too.
But the ladies love me

interesting, because I can't think of any that came off to me as cocky assholes either. :shrug:

interesting, because I can't think of any that came off to me as cocky assholes either. :shrug:

I seem to recall you mentioned Kevin Levrone came off kinda rude, some people don't like Shawn Ray. Kevin is often on the quiet side and seems to want to be alone, I kinda understand that. Shawn I dunno, he seems friendly.

As for Monkey, I rarely notice you having positive things to say - whats up with that? You seem very judgemental, perhaps even cocky in your own right since you mention how great you are with the ladies and what a bunch of 'roidheads' bodybuilders are.

I think the last positive comment you made was in relation to a rock climbing/exploration video some months ago.

I seem to recall you mentioned Kevin Levrone came off kinda rude, some people don't like Shawn Ray. Kevin is often on the quiet side and seems to want to be alone, I kinda understand that. Shawn I dunno, he seems friendly.

As for Monkey, I rarely notice you having positive things to say - whats up with that? You seem very judgemental, perhaps even cocky in your own right since you mention how great you are with the ladies and what a bunch of 'roidheads' bodybuilders are.

I think the last positive comment you made was in relation to a rock climbing/exploration video some months ago.

Yeah, i'm a jerk

Shawn Ray was friendly but soooooo
"joe cool"... whatever, not for me.

I have to say the weirdest guy I ever met was David Henry...
He just hit the scene, and I thought he was pretty good for a non-cartoonish BB...
I stopped to talk to him, and he got all bent out of shape becuase
I didn't know when he picked up his muscletech sponsorship,
or what shows he won to get his pro card...
Sorry I wasn't his #1 fan... sheesh. :rolleyes:

No real interest in training with a Pro BB.

More interested in athletics, some someone more sports related, baseball or hockey.

I love working out with Boxers and Wrestlers whenever possible - especially Wrestlers.

I seem to recall you mentioned Kevin Levrone came off kinda rude, some people don't like Shawn Ray. Kevin is often on the quiet side and seems to want to be alone, I kinda understand that.

I don't remember what I said about Kevin, but yeah he came off a bit "cocky", but that may just be him. Although I did not really talk to him, all I really remember was seeing him in the restroom and he was fixing his hair or something. He looked over at me and did not say anything, so he just seemed a bit unfriendly. However, maybe he thought I looked like a dick and thought the same about me? lol :)

I just get sick of people ripping on bodybuilders. I think most people just judge them based on their physiques and make a bunch of assumptions from there. Bodybuilders have this stigma of being arrogant, stupid, etc. and honestly I have found in life, not just the pros, but anyone that is involved in bodybuilding is typically above average in intelligence, sounds ironic but true. It seems like bodybuilding/fitness tends to attract smart people in general.

IML Gear Cream!
No real interest in training with a Pro BB.

More interested in athletics, some someone more sports related, baseball or hockey.

well, that is probably because you're not a "bodybuilder" per se. ;)

phil hernon, and kevin is a dick. i met him at a the arnold. a few years back.

Back