• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hey curt

I sorted him out earlier

the preacher series was awesome....like marvel better than dc....been getting alot of venom,carnage related stuff lately

love the hulk,sabretooth....have a sabretooth tat2 on my chest

some wolverine is good

I like Army of Darkness. I'ts cheesy but I like em'. I don't collect anymore it got too expensive and I am the type that has to have everthing.

IML Gear Cream!
how many more of my post are you going to hunt down and drench with your tears because i negged you

you called me sad? this shit is your life anonmous cool guy

you negged me!!!!
waaaah
aaaaaah
waaaaaah

change me diapy the inter net is my whole life and world

chj impersonation

the preacher series was awesome....like marvel better than dc....been getting alot of venom,carnage related stuff lately

love the hulk,sabretooth....have a sabretooth tat2 on my chest

some wolverine is good

Preacher is DC, though, or Vertigo, wasn't/isn't it? My part-time Sunday job is at a comic book store. That place has everything it seems. Games, best seller paperbacks, new comics, back issues, trade paperbacks, statues, dice, tons of stuff.

I like Army of Darkness. I'ts cheesy but I like em'. I don't collect anymore it got too expensive and I am the type that has to have everthing.

We sell that comic. And the Walking Dead series, plus their collected issues in trades and hardcover volumes. WD is super popular right now.

i dont subscribe to anything...i buy graphic novels...storyline compilations

Most economical and convenient method of collecting. Of course you have to wait a bit, but lately there's been a quick turnaround from single issues to collected volumes.

The single comic prices are freaking absurd. Cheapest is $2.99 with most new issues going for $3.99 and some even higher than that. I can remember getting regular paperback books for $3.99. Insane.

^^^ U mad ?

The Avengers - I'm Always Angry - Hulk - YouTube

^^^ The trolling is strong in this one

darth-vader.gif

Back