• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Canadians.......

justhav2p

Sticks Dick in Holes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got Netflix, found this show called "Intelligence"

Fell in love but only 2 seasons WTF!

The city riot in Vancouver over a hockey game is accurate proof of the intelligence of Canadians.

The city riot in Vancouver over a hockey game is accurate proof of the intelligence of Canadians.

Much like your birth the riots were shameful and embarassing. That can be swept away and forgotten unfortunately you dont leave! You are a FUCKTARD!! ban is coming!

^ Who is this fool? And why does he use cameras to cover his face?
Maybe ex-congressman Weiner should give him lessons on picture taking.

Thank you for ruining the kindness of canadians.

Like the L.A. Riots of the Lakers was Intelligent of Americans.

hwkdu1.jpg

Tanks you. This ass plug was shooter, and countless other names and is a scab on the balls of this forum. I am tired of his continuos bullshit and non stop negativity. Pick your battles ass plug your time is ticking away here AGAIN!

i gotz hes ip addddresss. lets drop dis fool

^ Who is this fool? And why does he use cameras to cover his face?
Maybe ex-congressman Weiner should give him lessons on picture taking.

With over 2,200 posts D-Latsky is a respected member of Iron Mag, self proclaimed workout monster and significantly bigger then the beasts in childrens books.

With less then 100 posts, Adonis is a small penis tranny with huge hands that only make his small penis smaller. A self proclaimed master of the arts of masterbation who will one day learn how to two hand type.

IML Gear Cream!
With over 2,200 posts D-Latsky is a respected member of Iron Mag, self proclaimed workout monster and significantly bigger then the beasts in childrens books.

With less then 100 posts, Adonis is a small penis tranny with huge hands that only make his small penis smaller. A self proclaimed master of the arts of masterbation who will one day learn how to two hand type.

click click booo0m :shooter:

:winkfinger: not only is he a tranny, he has mpd aswell. Curt James will pimp slap adoni off this forum i gaurentee!

They were dumb and the Canadians were dumber for having repeat such craziness.

Sorry, didn't realize D-whatever gave you the anal raping of a lifetime.
So what else does he reward you with for sucking his cock that much?

You are as useless as the door on your moms trailer. That fat pig should have taken the load that created you in the mouth, then she could have shit you out and disposed of you properly instead of forcing the world to deal with you.

he gives me coupons for laundry detergent.. comes in handy when gettin the blood stains out of my underwear

Florida Boys have no such need for the gaping male holes.

We get enough tourist pussy. No need for me to pull a Vladmir. :winkfinger:

Back