• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back Pain; Mid to Lower back

zootroid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've had back pain since February or March. Anyways, it only hurts when I lie down and relax. The pain starts out not that bad, but it gets quite intense. After a while, say 10-15mins or so, the pain stops and it's fine.

I went to my doctor to find out what's wrong and she believes it's caused by my weak back muscles and/or my super tight hamstrings.

When I move around I don't feel any pain, unless I've been standing for a few hours not really moving. So I guess what I'm getting at is that it doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with my spine, but, I'm not a doctor so I don't know.

I guess the only thing I want to know is if it's alright if I workout? I really need to/want to get back on track with my fitness again.

Thanks!

Its impossible for anyone to help you over the internet with such a problem. To write out a corrective program a trained professional needs to examine you in person to determine what muscles might be weak and what muscles might be tight. Sounds like your doc is fairly good at movement dynamics, why not go to him/her to get a proper stretching/strengthening/stabilization program put together. Or just ask for a referral to a qualified and competent sports doctor of some sort.

Its impossible for anyone to help you over the internet with such a problem. To write out a corrective program a trained professional needs to examine you in person to determine what muscles might be weak and what muscles might be tight. Sounds like your doc is fairly good at movement dynamics, why not go to him/her to get a proper stretching/strengthening/stabilization program put together. Or just ask for a referral to a qualified and competent sports doctor of some sort.

This man is wise beyond his years.

Back