• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flying with..?

mggisforme

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on my first week of my post cycle and I have liquid Clomid... I'm flying going to be flying somewhere this week... how can I take my liquid clomid with me on the plane without being detected?

Last edited:
put it in your ass

lol really I don't know

If it's liquid put it in your luggage. They never check and if they did chances ate they wouldn't know what the fuck it was any way.

alright... thanks... i guesss haha. I just have no idea what to do, quite a perdicament

hahaha alright that sounds a lot better than putting it in ;my ass! but i thought the x-ray things would see it? ya think i'll be fine??.. i'm nervous

hahaha alright that sounds a lot better than putting it in ;my ass! but i thought the x-ray things would see it? ya think i'll be fine??.. i'm nervous

People carry nasal spray contact solution toothpaste unless you look like a terrorist they won't give a shit. Your fine bro.

Back