• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is it ok to run aas and antibiotics together?

chucky1

RISE ABOVE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got in infection on my foot and need antibiotics but Im on a blast right now and Im not sure if this will mess things up. Discuss :coffee:

I got in infection on my foot and need antibiotics but Im on a blast right now and Im not sure if this will mess things up. Discuss :coffee:

Youll die instantly

Yeah it's fine bro. I have done it several times. Antibiotics are some what anti anabolic so the gear aint gonna hurt. I wouldn't take a very high dose of any orals as mentioned untill you where done with your course though, but other than that you're good.

Goodskie Ill kill you, every one else thanks, only oral im running is proviron.

What antibiotic?

IML Gear Cream!
i wouldnt run orals with antibiotics but that's just me
agree with this, drop any orals just to give your body a break especially your liver. If it were me I would drop everything for a foot infection,( depending on how bad it was, maybe just cut everything but test) too many people die from foot problems or end up with amputations.

yes, it is fine. the only thing is that it kills all bacteria, good bacteria as well. So if you can try and take some probiotics with it.
thanks bro its only for a week so I think Im good

Ohhhhhh no man! For sure death!!!!!!
ya buddy
agree with this, drop any orals just to give your body a break especially your liver. If it were me I would drop everything for a foot infection,( depending on how bad it was, maybe just cut everything but test) too many people die from foot problems or end up with amputations.
I got a little scrape from coral swimming in Hawaii and keeps getting worse so yah...I can still squat and walk

reef rash, your good man, last time I got that it took months to heal, the wound healed open and left a nasty scar. but since its your feet you gotta keep an eye on it

clindamycin is NOTORIOUS for killing good bacteria in intestines and colon...(someone mentioned probiotics... good idea!).. and androgen, of themselves, can cause colitis(in rare instances... and generally, straight up ABUSE, not responsible use)... Just to be safe, I would cut dose back on injectables til antibiotic is cleared from system(clindamycin has fairly short active life...so two-three days after round of antibiotics... as long as everything seems 'normal' as far as your crap is concerned).. you aren't taking orals from what I understand from post, correct?

just Proviron 50mg ed whats a good probiotic to look in to if you really think its a good idea...im only on this for a week

one week and only oral is proviron i say go for it but im not a doctor. i did adrol and a two week antibiotic run once, was a stupid idea.

why what happened?
Anadrol is toxic as im sure you know and so are antibiotics. They kill good bacteria and are hard on your liver like adrol. I just had a fucked up digestive system for a week or so. Used probiotics and prilosec. Also had labs done and liver enzymes were at almost 300's. But this was a two week run of bactrim and adrol. so if anything run a probiotic and drop the proviron till antibiotic is finished.

IML Gear Cream!
I was on a blast and didnt wanna give up the adrol like a dumbass, and i got infection from bad gear so thats why the bactrim. Injectables like test, decca etc are fine with antibiotics imo. ( Once again im not a doctor just my opinion) But if you wanna be safe as i said drop any orals till antibiotics are finished. Honestly though proviron isnt very toxic at all and one week of antibiotics shouldnt hurt much.

aw thats dosent sound like fun, thanks for the heads up bro, ill drop it for a week no problem, ya Im kinda over harsh orals for now im just sticking to short ester oils

Chucky ment to tell u if u have never taken it Buy a 20 pack or whatever of prilosec man it will make you much happier. After last dose either eat real plain actual yogurt for a few days or take a probiotic. Also u can try ginger caps with every meal while taking it too.

Chucky ment to tell u if u have never taken it Buy a 20 pack or whatever of prilosec man it will make you much happier. After last dose either eat real plain actual yogurt for a few days or take a probiotic. Also u can try ginger caps with every meal while taking it too.
This is a good post bro^ I was gonna mention the yogurt as well.

just Proviron 50mg ed whats a good probiotic to look in to if you really think its a good idea...im only on this for a week
stock up on greek yogurt and eat 3-4 a day 'chobani' is best brand.. there's some that are just junk...like 'greek gods'

Back