• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Souces all at once

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You know I find it very strange all at once ASS banners are popping up on iron magazine since the beginning of march and never was allowed before hand. Sure Outlawmuscle has them and for a very long time. Ya know you guys caught a scammer named LONEWOLF and Im very glad so no more guys could get robbed and there after the banners started showing up. WP the main one here and the others like daddy roids and roidseek. You Gentelman think these guys are HG, labs I hate to burst ur bubble everyone of these banners are UGL's, even everyones fav WP. A Reliable hg lab dont intervene on threads, just about every thread that is made there is one particular pharm company that has to intervene everytime. Do you think a real pharm would do that? I don't think so. So what im saying you got rid of one scammer get rid of the rest. Im a vet in this game and would never pay the prices your main people wont, even if was on crack and that lottery shit please guys come on, I think you pimps have gotten enough money from guys here, see you guys cant do that with a pro. You guys can band me or whatever, I'm just sick and goddamn tired of kids on here getting fucking robbed and I cant believe some of you vets, shame on u mother fuckers for letting this happen. I mean enough is enough guys come on.

Last edited:
Human grade Tren! lmao, wtf, goddam it, ugl's should not cost that much or even a hg lab, damn are ya'll stupid

if you are vet, you need to remember human NEGMA PARABOLAN that production stop 1997, its company from France!

i am sick of fake low price gear and problems i got from them.

here in my town you can buy 1l vodka for only 2???...yeah only 2???...or normal vodka 10-20??? where is the point ? quality for sure

Gears!

so Wp is a UG place, so does that mean that even the bayer gear they have in vials is fucking not real deal legit HG?

You know I find it very strange all at once ASS banners are popping up on iron magazine since the beginning of march and never was allowed before hand. Sure Outlawmuscle has them and for a very long time. Ya know you guys caught a scammer named LONEWOLF and Im very glad so no more guys could get robbed and there after the banners started showing up. WP the main one here and the others like daddy roids and roidseek. You Gentelman think these guys are HG, labs I hate to burst ur bubble everyone of these banners are UGL's, even everyones fav WP. A Reliable hg lab dont intervene on threads, just about every thread that is made there is one particular pharm company that has to intervene everytime. Do you think a real pharm would do that? I don't think so. So what im saying you got rid of one scammer get rid of the rest. Im a vet in this game and would never pay the prices your main people wont, even if was on crack and that lottery shit please guys come on, I think you pimps have gotten enough money from guys here, see you guys cant do that with a pro. You guys can band me or whatever, I'm just sick and goddamn tired of kids on here getting fucking robbed and I cant believe some of you vets, shame on u mother fuckers for letting this happen. I mean enough is enough guys come on.

no mods here ever said that any of them sold HG gear, as far as prices, give me a break, it's called capitalism and if you don't' want to pay the prices then don't order, pretty simple. :rolleyes:

I think Weldingman needs a BJ... Now who's gonna take one for the team?

I have never bought from any of these guys. Making Tren is as easy as baking a pizza. Cheap and real everytime.

The rest of the gear I get is human grade from my doc. easy peasy.

Dear Members, we always ready to cut some prices and some of you already got crazy good deal ..all who got it know it...talk with us over pm about prices!

best-regards

wp

Smart ass, when you will be able to spell in 4 languages (as myself) come back.

yes, sorry THINK
I wasnt being a smart ass just stating the truth. Every post you've made today has been attacking peeps an calling them stupid. Get over yourself. And I can spell in as many languages as you want I have a translator on my PC so your not impressing anyone.

Ever heard of company CIPLA? I thing you are stupid.

Cipla Medical Catalog

here you go..Tren Cipla from Inida

Ah, from India you say? I'm sure their version of the FDA is top notch...or do you think it's like the streets there. I would NEVER put anything in my body that came from India....if you have been there, you would understand why. It's the most disgusting place on earth...knock yourself out though.

/V

I wasnt being a smart ass just stating the truth. Every post you've made today has been attacking peeps an calling them stupid. Get over yourself. And I can spell in as many languages as you want I have a translator on my PC so your not impressing anyone.

You are correct. Take it easy SRB, whatever your problem is...you don't have to talk to Robert with that kind of tone. Especially Robert. Go drop some valium or roll one up (or both!).

/V

Bayer is a legit company, but like most anything else, it can be copied.

/V

Vic, again your wisdom shows. I know that everything, EVERYTHING from money to diplomas,to birth certs,to SS cards even Military ID can be counterfeited ,why would steroids be exempt ?

Ah, from India you say? I'm sure their version of the FDA is top notch...or do you think it's like the streets there. I would NEVER put anything in my body that came from India....if you have been there, you would understand why. It's the most disgusting place on earth...knock yourself out though.

Do you know that 90% of chemicals and pharma raw material used worldwide pharma industry comes from India and China?
Even USA buys at least chemicals there

Do you know that 90% of chemicals and pharma raw material used worldwide pharma industry comes from India and China?
Even USA buys at least chemicals there

Yes...almost the same thing applies to all the opiates that we manufacture here, as well as many other pharm products including antibiotics. Nearly all of it comes from Asia.

You can consider the same analogy with the steel we (USA) buy from China. They ship the parts, we assemble them here in the US...to OUR standards. Just take a look at how many foreign cars are assembled here in the US.

After the US gets the RAW products from Asia, it's all made and put together here in the US and they have to be made/processed under FDA guidlines. Sometimes products come from abroad, but they must still go by FDA standards, or else they would not be allowed to import them into the country.

/V

/V

India is more advanced than you think. Ever wonder why there are so many Indian doctors? You need to look into Cipla before you start trashing them. You're a well respected vet, but you are wrong on this. You are assuming Cipla is junk just because it is from India. Cipla is a huge pharma company, and I can personally attest to the fact that their products are of great quality.

A word to the wise: never assume anything. Remember, assume makes an ass out of u and me. :)

India is more advanced than you think. Ever wonder why there are so many Indian doctors? You need to look into Cipla before you start trashing them. You're a well respected vet, but you are wrong on this. You are assuming Cipla is junk just because it is from India. Cipla is a huge pharma company, and I can personally attest to the fact that their products are of great quality.

A word to the wise: never assume anything. Remember, assume makes an ass out of u and me. :)

Yes, assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. I agree.

India is somewhat advanced in certain areas and there are lots of Indian doctors...did you know that India is the most populated country in the world with well over 1 BILLION people? I did. So no, I don't wonder why there are so many Indian doctors.

I'm not trashing Cipla, I'm comparing them to the standards of that of the US and UK. I do not know what the standards are....and I don't really care. I've been to India, and I will never go there again unless I'm ordered to go. I find it to be the most disgusting place on earth. I would rather use products that don't come from India...you might say the same if you ever step foot in that country.

/V

Dear Members, we always ready to cut some prices and some of you already got crazy good deal ..all who got it know it...talk with us over pm about prices!

best-regards

wp

ive pm'd and emailed you with no response for a deal. The pm i got back along the lines of go to page make good order fda gear approved. Dicks

/V

there roasted lamb with curry is the shit...*2:coffee:

Dear Getfit75, you pm or e mail us and not got ansver?

come on..ask all other guys here how fast we answer since we log on this forum for sure 3 x a day!

best-regards

wp

Sounds like Jiverly Wong's suicide letter.

Back