• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Average 1st cycle cost price breakdown...

Mooksman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new to the world of anabolics and have recently begun my research to decide if this is an avenue I'd like to pursue. Can someone please give me a rough breakdown of a typical 1st cycle cost?
I know you gotta but the pins, gear, liver support, pct.

How bout a cycle of plain ol test e??

Thanks in advance guys

It's going to break the bank bro...Na just kidding, my cycle was not too costly, especially comared to some of these mega man cycles a lot of the guys around here are running. Run a test only cycle for your first as a lot of people will recommend that. Mostly so you know how your body responds to test alone without other compounds in there. I'll tell you what has been the most costly so far. THE FOOD. I am going to the grocery like every 3rd day. They need to put me a bed in that motha fucka.

So some test, a good AI, proper PCT...not too bad as far as money goes

probably anywhere from 200-400 depending on where you get it from

but yea the food better be costing you even more cuz you're gonna need it

It's going to break the bank bro...Na just kidding, my cycle was not too costly, especially comared to some of these mega man cycles a lot of the guys around here are running. Run a test only cycle for your first as a lot of people will recommend that. Mostly so you know how your body responds to test alone without other compounds in there. I'll tell you what has been the most costly so far. THE FOOD. I am going to the grocery like every 3rd day. They need to put me a bed in that motha fucka.

So some test, a good AI, proper PCT...not too bad as far as money goes
bump this ^ the food is the most expensive part.

Man it really depends. That's kind of like asking how much dinner for you and your girl is going to cost. It all depends location, quality, quantity, and timing. 100-500 most likely.

Calculate food into the cost because that's more expensive than anything else.

The gear shouldn't be that bad. Depends on what you get. Why don't you look at some sources and check for yourself?

thanks guys.. im in the know about the food... Ive been spending more money on food than anything else for a long time :)

Back