• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GHRP-2 and TB500 Combo from CEM any good?

kamiwazi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,

So I am not all that advanced in peptides, but reseaching them ghrp2 and tb500 seem to be very much what I am looking for, but when I look for "stacks" with these two I don't see much, I see a lot of ghrp with cjc stacks.
Is this not a good stack/idea I have?
Has anyone done a GHRP2 and TB500 stack?

Thanks guys!

I haven't used the TB500, but I can vouch for the GHRP2/6 from CEM.
I have seen a lot of positive feedback on the TB500 recently and from my research I am fairly sure I will be using it soon also. (old spinal/back injuries )

I would rec you look into a Sermorelin and GHRP-2 combo from CEM though, its a very good stack and has a synergistic effect used together . Maybe you can add the TB500 to it? hopefully some one that's used the TB can chime in here.

Ive run tb500p with great success. 4mg/week for 4 weeks / then 2mg/week for 4 weeks. spit injections to 2x/week. I did mon/thurs. Helped a shoulder injury (rotator cuff) that just wouldnt heal tremendously. I waas very skeptical but i am a big advocate of this peptide after using it. Feel free to ask any ?'s Ill share my expreience freely. Now might be a good time to order with the CEM cyber monday deal tomorrow.

Ive run tb500p with great success. 4mg/week for 4 weeks / then 2mg/week for 4 weeks. spit injections to 2x/week. I did mon/thurs. Helped a shoulder injury (rotator cuff) that just wouldnt heal tremendously. I waas very skeptical but i am a big advocate of this peptide after using it. Feel free to ask any ?'s Ill share my expreience freely. Now might be a good time to order with the CEM cyber monday deal tomorrow.

Hey, do you mind if I ask where did you got your peptides? I've been running 6mg per week for 3 weeks and have had zero benefit. I was planning on doing 1 more week and then going to maintenance dose, but I'm wondering if I just have bad stuff. My knee, elbow and back pain have gone unchanged. So I'm thinking about switching companies and starting over. After this week, week 4.

hey, do you mind if i ask where did you got your peptides? I've been running 6mg per week for 3 weeks and have had zero benefit. I was planning on doing 1 more week and then going to maintenance dose, but i'm wondering if i just have bad stuff. My knee, elbow and back pain have gone unchanged. So i'm thinking about switching companies and starting over. After this week, week 4.

cem

If your going with CEM (which is a good idea in my opinion) then I would go with cjc-1293,GHRP2 and TB500. Talk about an awesome GH/Recovery stack-thats it.

Back