• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how are prohormones safer than d bol?

gettinbig40

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
sorry i'm new to body building but i was gona take d bol one time and try and get and keep some gains(yes i kno d bol only cycle is sorta shitty but scared to pin) anyways i was told not to mess with d bol since it is derivative or natural test and was also told after so long on d bol my body would stop producing test. alright i can understand this but if i'm taking any pro hormones and its messing with my natty test levels how are they any better for me than actual steroids like d bol? i figured when you take test boosters your body stops producing natural test since your already getting test through your booster so when you stob wouldnt you still have the same catabolic effect?

and i understand prohormones may not be liver toxic but you can always get liver support while on d bol so how are prohormones any better for you?

Who told u they are safer? Prohormones covers alot of different compounds , some are definitely safer as they are not methylated and not as suppressive as dbol making for an easier recovery. But those alone for the most part will not get you the gains like dbol. Not all non methylated compounds are weak and not all methylated ones are strong either.

Now the methylated compounds( m1t, superdrol, dzine, etc) are just as liver toxic if not more and will shut you down just as bad.

It all depends on what your looking for and what PH you choose.

Last edited:
Also prohormones aren't test boosters, they suppress you just like aas.

There are natty test boosters like daa and fenugreek that will help boost your own natural testosterone. But these are not prohormones. PH's are basically legal aas for the most part.

Dont be a pussy.
Test is better than any PH. Youll feel better and your body likes test because its accustomed to having it in your system. If you cannot inject yourself you should probably not be using AAS anyways.
500mg test a week is safer than any methylated oral and the overall sides are usually less pronounced.
Almost everything is gonna shut down your natural test production. For this reason keep the cycles to 10-12 weeks for injectables and 4 weeks for orals.
Make sure you have a solid PCT in your possession before you start the cycle.

This means use an AI on cycle and throughout PCT.
Possibly HCG-last 3 weeks and until clomid therapy begins. (usually 3 weeks from last injection for longer esters)'
Clomid. 100mg 50/50/50 for 4 weeks

If you're going to do it, do the real thing.

sorry i'm new to body building but i was gona take d bol one time and try and get and keep some gains(yes i kno d bol only cycle is sorta shitty but scared to pin) anyways i was told not to mess with d bol since it is derivative or natural test and was also told after so long on d bol my body would stop producing test. alright i can understand this but if i'm taking any pro hormones and its messing with my natty test levels how are they any better for me than actual steroids like d bol? i figured when you take test boosters your body stops producing natural test since your already getting test through your booster so when you stob wouldnt you still have the same catabolic effect?

How old are you ---seem very young from your post.

PH's nowadays are just harsh steroids (designer). There are some pre-cursors out there, but most popular ones at the moment are just as harsh (actually harsher than Dbol) Halo, SD ,mSTEN etc....

When you post something as serious as hormones/steroid, make sure to be thorough with us as to your history, stats etc....

-Matt

PH's nowadays are just harsh steroids (designer). There are some pre-cursors out there, but most popular ones at the moment are just as harsh (actually harsher than Dbol) Halo, SD ,mSTEN etc....

When you post something as serious as hormones/steroid, make sure to be thorough with us as to your history, stats etc....

-Matt
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/149217-21-yrs-old-first-cycle.html#post2575020

this kid is a clown hes not listening to anyone so he makes a new thread lol smh

All depends on the product you choose. As others have said there are 17aa prohormones (actually are steroids) then you have non methlylated prohormones most of which have little effect. There are a couple that are ok but not too many worth using. If you are not ready for Testosterone you are better off staying away from steroids as Brundel has stated. You can use Supplements that are not Steroids and try to get as far as you can naturally then when you are more knowledged and have a good base. You can then make the choice as to whether you want to take it to that level. Stick with the basics until then and do more reading than posting. Slowly you will pick up more and more and will be able to contribute to helping others. IF you have questions you can 't find the answers to then post it but check the forum search first to see if it has been asked before. Stick around and you will learn everything you need to know.

They are safer cuz they are otc and Iron mags labs sells them :roflmao:....................... haha jk
2nd-3rd generations clones of the real deal is no way safer, hell we dont even know the long term effects with most of em on people. At least with the real stuff there has been studys to back up your research.

Easy guys he said he's not going to take them. You'll find more people out there promoting oral PH's on their own than dbol only cycles. I think the reason for that stems from the fact that dbol is illegal. Some might feel that if you're going to go out of your way to get something illegal from the black market, your expectations of it should be better than that of a legal prohormone. Both will shut you down though, some worse than others. Test boosters are intended to help your body produce more testosterone, and that way you wouldn't be shut down. The jury is still out on whether or not any of the over the counter ones actually work though.

if he wasnt going to do them he would stop asking questions on AAS and PH's and ask about training and diet and supplimnents and in his free time read about AAS and PH. this guy clearly wants someone to spoon feed him the sdhit he wants to hear. ok ill do it them. go get SDMZ and run it 2 caps a day for 4 weeks with Advanced cycle support and clomid for PCT then stop asking stupid shit thanks bro

dude first I hate needles...second my first cycle was a pro hormone...third I finally pinned some test and I will never touch a Ph again...now I look forward to pinning I love that shit.

sofargone you can just shut the fuck up bro i'm here to learn not listen to your bullshit. if u aint got anything useful to say then get the fuck off my thread. go home n go succ on your moma's titties or somethin get the fuck of my thread bro this is for my health and well being so get off my nuts man shit

reason i asked is cause dumbasses like you try to tell me pro hormones are waaaaaaaaay safer than the d bol i got. well i want to kno how the fucc is this true? if u cant answer that sofargone then get the fuck off my thread bro

and if i was gona use sDMZ i would rather eat my d bol that shit is just as bad for you

Who told u they are safer? Prohormones covers alot of different compounds , some are definitely safer as they are not methylated and not as suppressive as dbol making for an easier recovery. But those alone for the most part will not get you the gains like dbol. Not all non methylated compounds are weak and not all methylated ones are strong either.

Now the methylated compounds( m1t, superdrol, dzine, etc) are just as liver toxic if not more and will shut you down just as bad.

It all depends on what your looking for and what PH you choose.

thanks man and yea i dont remember who but they told me not to take d bol but dmz when shit is just as bad for my test? i'm new to this world and this is the internet so i can post wat i want to learn. anyone who doesnt like it doesnt have to read my threads. i'm here to learn not take up internet space. and if i do kno somethin i may post it to make sure i actually kno it and not just think i kno it. not you bro thanks alot for your useful post unlike many others

Didn't u already start eating dbol?

And have NO pct?

no i was gona start this past monday but a close friend told me after 5 days or so my body would stop producing test due to d bol and when it started bacc up it'd be weak as shit and fucc that i'll just naturally grow for a couple years than fucc my body up for 10 quick pounds then not be able to naturally do shit

They are safer cuz they are otc and Iron mags labs sells them :roflmao:....................... haha jk
2nd-3rd generations clones of the real deal is no way safer, hell we dont even know the long term effects with most of em on people. At least with the real stuff there has been studys to back up your research.

thanks bro this was useful info

-Matt

i am 20 years of age i am 5 foot 6 at 130 pounds bench 135 x10, 155x7 170x5, 185 x 5. been weight training for almost a year now. yea weak but not bad for my size. anything else you wana kno? hardly any body fat i could post a pic if it helps. and thanks for the info matt. no ive never used steroids i have d bol sittin in my nightstand but am not taking them til i can't gain anymore naturally. according to some people i should rather look into legal pro hormones to help me naturally, thats why i was asking to make sure i was right on it still messing with my natty test so i dont take them? right? like i said if i think i kno something i'm gona post it to make sure i'm right instead of goin by wat the bullshit internet tells me

Back