• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Agent Yes's MTR Strikes Again

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

the curse of saney..

Wtf's mtr?

Your ass is gonna get negged. Ask again I'll have Sil neg you. Ask again and I'm going to have cube neg you you.... Anything else??? I'll have the captn neg you.

then I'll have saney blow a load on your grill.

court receased.

Wtf's mtr?

Lol sounds like something you don't have access to.

She is private now. and I don't know anyone else that carries bath salts.

Poked arounded and figured it out. Fucking acronyms on this board. I withdraw the question DJ, esquire. No need to have Saney e-rape me.

IML Gear Cream!
^^Gonna go over to ASF and cry to all the manginas about how mean everyone is on this board. :sob:

They will send you prayers and flowers. If you have cancer it will be cured :coffee:

Your ass is gonna get negged. Ask again I'll have Sil neg you. Ask again and I'm going to have cube neg you you.... Anything else??? I'll have the captn neg you.

then I'll have saney blow a load on your grill.

court receased.

Attachments

• delivnd.jpeg
    delivnd.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 27
Sucking your own cawk is ... You guys are not listening to me goddamit!

It didn't work for you, why would it work for anyone else? I tried it to no avail. Mostly because I'm not flexible enough, partly because I'm only average in size.

IML Gear Cream!
It didn't work for you, why would it work for anyone else? I tried it to no avail. Mostly because I'm not flexible enough, partly because I'm only average in size.

If you can't get it in yoar mouth just make sure you get a shot in the mouth... And rub a little around your pooper for good luck :thumb:

If you can't get it in yoar mouth just make sure you get a shot in the mouth... And rub a little around your pooper for good luck :thumb:

I'll give that a try later tonight.

Hi PITT How are you Buddy

MTR is kinda like a mother -in-law...it only takes a little and your ready to kill someone...

MTR will make you aggro as fuck. Good shit........but you'll wanna kill some kneeegrows!!

MTR will make you aggro as fuck. Good shit........but you'll wanna kill some kneeegrows!!

Traitor! You will be banished from Saney's BFF list forever!

Never fucking speak to him again!!!

Back