• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new cycle any thoughts

goodguy19064

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have never tried eq first time
Next cycle in two months
Test 900
Deca 750
Eq 500

test is high but ive seen and done higher. deca i wouldnt go over 600..usually 400 is a sweet spot. a good rule of thumb is 2mg per body wt.

eq is good just take time to kick in so u will want to run that longer than most compounds. esp if you deca is that high i would have caber or prami on hand

Last cycle was test e 750 deca 500. It was great! I took aromasin and had no problems. Why would I need more them that.

you would need caber or prami if you are prone to getting prolactin sides..i am one of them. if you were fine with no sides then you wont need it. i havent went over 600 on deca..not saying your going to die it just comes to a point where you just have to ask yourself the question "can i put up with the sides?" if you can then do it if you cant then cut the dose back.

I understand, I gave up orals because I couldn't deal with the sides! My thing is, I'm stuck at 160. I'm 5'4". Diet is on point. My wife laughs because the more I eat the more weight I lose. Its crazy. I goto the gym 6 days a week for an 1 hour to an hour and a half depending on the body part. I just want to get to 185/190

ya bro at your weight 320 would be your sweet spot. maybe try different compound. have you tried any gh? peps? Slin? instead of just upping deca.

I understand, I gave up orals because I couldn't deal with the sides! My thing is, I'm stuck at 160. I'm 5'4". Diet is on point. My wife laughs because the more I eat the more weight I lose. Its crazy. I goto the gym 6 days a week for an 1 hour to an hour and a half depending on the body part. I just want to get to 185/190

check thiroid function. its diet and/or trianing that is the issue other wise. not lack of gear.,...

I would not use more then 400mg Deca IMO. i use 300mg ew and its great. i will use 750mg-1g test though.

Tried hgh with test e cycle and deca but never slim or peps, don't know anything about them to be honest

IML Gear Cream!
500mg of EQ EW is a waste IMHO. For ME, anything under 800mg of EQ is a waste. And the minimum duration I would run EQ for is 14 weeks. 16 is ideal. EQ take forever to work right, and the gains come on slow. This is one compound that should really be run at high doses. I've used EQ many many times, and with my experiences, I need to use at least 1gr EW and run it for a solid 16 weeks to get the most out of it. Yes, the "hunger pains" do help with eating and helping you push down those extra calories. But the hunger pains (for me at least) only last for 2-3 weeks max, once the compound starts taking effect. I urge newbies to keep clear of EQ because it has to be run at high doses and for longer period of times compared to most other compounds out there. I love the stuff....gains come on slow and lean, and there really isn't any bloat/water retention like deca....assuming you are using a proper AI. IMHO!!

/V

I would put the money to more test and an oral like proviron or T-bol. Some do well with EQ but it literally was a massive waste of money for me.

How much test?

I would look at 1-1.2 grams with 50-75mg of T-bol. Its mild, you can run it 8 weeks, maybe start it weeks 5-12. It lowers SHBG and makes all the other hormones work better. Deca is hard to recover from and comes with prolactin risks which requires caber in addition to an AI. This way you are talking test, an oral and an AI. PCT will be easier and the same but you aren't waiting 3 weeks for the nandralone to clear or 2-3 months for your dick to work right again.

Problem is I have tried anadrol n dbol and both really bad Gyno sides so I'm afraid to try dbol not that I know much about it because I don't to be honest

Back