• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much Adex?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much Adex can I take without trashing my mood and libido? I'm currently taking 2 amps of testorapids per day.

Everyone is different. Blood work is the only true way to know. I personally take .25 mgs ED with 200 mgs of test, or .4 mgs ED with 300 mgs of test. I have no gyno and if I take less than what I stated I start to get itchy nips and have had some puffyness form. When I used to use 750 mgs a week of test I had to take .75 mgs ED. I've heard guys on here that hardly need any and some need alot because their sensitive to test. I would start out with .25 ED or .5 EOD and go from there. Just have some Nolvadex on hand in case you start to develop gyno so you can stop it immediately while you adjust your AI dose. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Its a hard question to answer as it is, but without your age, weight, BF%, and knowing what the heck a testorapid is I dont have a clue.

Its a hard question to answer as it is, but without your age, weight, BF%, and knowing what the heck a testorapid is I dont have a clue.

Testorapid = Alpha Pharm test prop.

Everyone is different. Blood work is the only true way to know. I personally take .25 mgs ED with 200 mgs of test, or .4 mgs ED with 300 mgs of test. I have no gyno and if I take less than what I stated I start to get itchy nips and have had some puffyness form. When I used to use 750 mgs a week of test I had to take .75 mgs ED. I've heard guys on here that hardly need any and some need alot because their sensitive to test. I would start out with .25 ED or .5 EOD and go from there. Just have some Nolvadex on hand in case you start to develop gyno so you can stop it immediately while you adjust your AI dose. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Was it real pharm grade Adex you were on? Or UG? Or liquid?

wow so 200 mg a day is 1400 mg a week, thats quite a dose for a beginner . How old are you and whats your body fat ?

I use .5 daily while on dbol and .25 EOD on test / deca

I have taken up to 400mg of test per week, but never had any estrogen related sides. No gyno, no sore nipples, little or no crashed libido. However, I am upping my current cycle dose to 200mg tren, 200mg test, and 200mg deca per week. I consider this still to be a very weak cycle, but I am taking baby steps. I bought adex, but was thinking of running .5 oed.

Does that sound reasonable with the compounds I am using?

Depends on test dose. Test/deca i'd take. 5 eod and caber .5 e3d to control estro and fight prolactin(deca dick) issues.

Back