• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

eating habits?

michael_s1988

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what kind of eating habit should i consider if im lookin to gain weight and improve my overall size....like get more bulked up...im gonna be workin out and running and dont wanna loose weight but want to gain weight and build it into muscle....

Well friend, Also try to always group what you eat, for instance a protien with a complex carb and a simple carb. For example for breakfast have a bowl of cheerios with skim milk and a banana. For lunch have a turkey sandwich with wheat bread, mustard and lettuce, tomato, etc., Dinner a grilled chicken breast over fresh greens. For snack ideas consider fat free yogurt with granola. I hope you get my point. Drink lots of water, and stay away from the obvious junk stuff candy, ice cream, cake, etc.

Well friend, Also try to always group what you eat, for instance a protien with a complex carb and a simple carb. For example for breakfast have a bowl of cheerios with skim milk and a banana. For lunch have a turkey sandwich with wheat bread, mustard and lettuce, tomato, etc., Dinner a grilled chicken breast over fresh greens. For snack ideas consider fat free yogurt with granola. I hope you get my point. Drink lots of water, and stay away from the obvious junk stuff candy, ice cream, cake, etc.

That is horrible advice.

what kind of eating habit should i consider if im lookin to gain weight and improve my overall size....like get more bulked up...im gonna be workin out and running and dont wanna loose weight but want to gain weight and build it into muscle....

Take you Maint Cals and add 10% and monitor your weight. Ideally you want to gain around a 1lb a week. If you don't make any progress add another 10% and monitor again.

Get adequate proteins about 1-1.5g/lb of bw, some good fats, around 0.4-0.5 g / lb of bodyweight (include EFA's) and fill the rest with good carb choices.

Back