• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Real Deal

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here it comes son.

Who will win?

Discuss.

win what?

Fedor, Randleman, Belfort, Barrnett, as much as I want to butterbean win Hunt will kill him, Kazuhiro, Villasenor, and the NY Bad Ass

:confused: You really think shogun's going to lose? :confused:

Emelianenko Fedor vs. Mark Coleman
Mauricio Shogun vs. Kevin Randleman
Josh Barnett vs. Pawel Nastula
Butter Bean vs. Mark Hunt
Dan Henderson vs. Vitor Belfort
Kazuhiro Nakamura vs. Marvin Eastman
Joey Villasenor vs. Robbie Lawler
Phil Baroni vs. Yosuke Nishijima

Emelianenko Fedor vs. Mark Coleman
Mauricio Shogun vs. Kevin Randleman
Josh Barnett vs. Pawel Nastula
Butter Bean vs. Mark Hunt
Dan Henderson vs. Vitor Belfort
Kazuhiro Nakamura vs. Marvin Eastman
Joey Villasenor vs. Robbie Lawler
Phil Baroni vs. Yosuke Nishijima

I agree with all of those, with the exception of the dan henderson match--I think he will win.

Also Randleman versus Shogun... I cannot say with certainty that Shogun will win, but I will give him the nod.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with all of those, with the exception of the dan henderson match--I think he will win.

Also Randleman versus Shogun... I cannot say with certainty that Shogun will win, but I will give him the nod.

That should be a good one. Someone is gettin knocked out. The whole card is ridiculous actually.

That should be a good one. Someone is gettin knocked out. The whole card is ridiculous actually.

True Story, while UFC just had the worst PPV i've ever seen, with 1 good fight, and no that was not the franklin fight. It was the sherk-florian fight. I give UFC 64 a 1 out of 10.

The Florian-Sherk fight was too one sided for me. It was cool to see Florian roll around and get out of bad spots and everything, but he got completely dominated the whole fight. The Kongo fight was ok and same with Spencer Fisher's.

The whole Pride card is simply sparring matches for their top fighters to showcase their skills to the American fans. That's one PPV I'll be skipping. Thanks.

:lame:

The whole Pride card is simply sparring matches for their top fighters to showcase their skills to the American fans. That's one PPV I'll be skipping. Thanks.

:lame:

Yes, UFC 64 was a much better card.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, UFC 64 was a much better card.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I enjoyed it very much. The Fitch fight was good, Sherk fight was good, and I always enjoy seeing a fraud get KO'd.

Can't wait to see an ancient Mark Coleman get manhandled again... Or Randleman lose for the 500th time. Or best yet, BUTTERBEAN!! He's worth the 40 bucks alone!!! Fag. Go suck on Fedor's balls a little more, I'm sure they get cold up there in Siberia.

I enjoyed it very much. The Fitch fight was good, Sherk fight was good, and I always enjoy seeing a fraud get KO'd.

Can't wait to see an ancient Mark Coleman get manhandled again... Or Randleman lose for the 500th time. Or best yet, BUTTERBEAN!! He's worth the 40 bucks alone!!! Fag. Go suck on Fedor's balls a little more, I'm sure they get cold up there in Siberia.

You're just mad that PRIDE Fighters are 100x better than pathetic UFC fighters. :rofl:

You're just mad that PRIDE Fighters are 100x better than pathetic UFC fighters. :rofl:

I'm more mad at the fact that you are a BJJ student and know dick about MMA. I'd like to have an intelligent debate on the matter but the simple fact that your name is involved throws that thought right out the window... :D

IML Gear Cream!
I can't wait for this shit! :box:

the pride card will be good.

i dont know about phil jabroni though

they should have fatcatmc vs bigdyl on the card ,,id pay to see that!!!!!!!!!!
but in all seriousness butterbean will destroy his opponent, he is one of the greatest fighters of all time,

but in all seriousness butterbean will destroy his opponent, he is one of the greatest fighters of all time,

I'm almost a MW now, he'd have to drop 50 some odd lbs. ;)

And yes, Butterbean > God

True Story, I'm like fedor, and fatcat is like franklin. :thumb:

I'm more mad at the fact that you are a BJJ student and know dick about MMA. I'd like to have an intelligent debate on the matter but the simple fact that your name is involved throws that thought right out the window... :D

Please, son, you don't know what I know. I have opinions, which have nothing to do with my BJJ skills. You have yet to show any knowledge yourself, except that you think fedor sucks, and UFC "rules."

Please, son, you don't know what I know. I have opinions, which have nothing to do with my BJJ skills. You have yet to show any knowledge yourself, except that you think fedor sucks, and UFC "rules."

I think Fedor is the best MMArtist out there, which shows how much you actually read my posts... You see someone say 1 negative thing about PRIDE without even reading the content of the post and you throw a hissy fit.

On the other hand you are the MMA genius that predicted Matt Hughes would lose to the greatest of all time Royce Gracie. :laugh:

Oh and P.S. What happened to your boy BJ?? LOL! Matt Hughes sucks eh? Genius, genius, genius!!

100x??? Then how did UFC fighters beat Pride fighters?

I think Fedor is the best MMArtist out there, which shows how much you actually read my posts... You see someone say 1 negative thing about PRIDE without even reading the content of the post and you throw a hissy fit.

On the other hand you are the MMA genius that predicted Matt Hughes would lose to the greatest of all time Royce Gracie. :laugh:

Oh and P.S. What happened to your boy BJ?? LOL! Matt Hughes sucks eh? Genius, genius, genius!!

first of all, in a fight anything can happen. no one is ever 100% correct or even close to predicting the correct outcome of fights, if you or anyone else were, you'd be rich.

2nd, i think what big d was trying to say is that he actually had a reason in picking who he picked. he said why with legitimate reasoning. (not saying you didnt)

but in all seriousness, stop with the cock measuring contest, it gets old

100x??? Then how did UFC fighters beat Pride fighters?
100x is an over exaggeration. alot more pride fighters have beaten ufc fighters than visa versa

first of all, in a fight anything can happen. no one is ever 100% correct or even close to predicting the correct outcome of fights, if you or anyone else were, you'd be rich.

2nd, i think what big d was trying to say is that he actually had a reason in picking who he picked. he said why with legitimate reasoning. (not saying you didnt)

but in all seriousness, stop with the cock measuring contest, it gets old

100x is an over exaggeration. alot more pride fighters have beaten ufc fighters than visa versa

C'mon, BigDyl is a big boy, he can fend for himself. And I know exactly what he meant. He used his heart over his head in picking Royce that time, which was such an obvious mismatch it wasn't funny. I'm being just as unfair in using that as an example as he is in saying PRIDE owns UFC x 100. Did I sound as ridiculous as that? Because I meant to. :thumb:

Hearing the PRIDE vs. UFC debate, now THAT gets old...

Back