• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren and Test Prop and Hair loss

danstrass

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If 300 mg of tren and 500 of the prop and im taking herbal dht blockers should i expeiance any hair loss. Also after 8 can i just run clomid or should i get hcg. 21 years old 5'8 156 9%bf

If 300 mg of tren and 500 of the prop and im taking herbal dht blockers should i expeiance any hair loss. Also after 8 can i just run clomid or should i get hcg. 21 years old 5'8 156 9%bf
Just forget about the tren? I have the bottle already and have clomid on the way. i Have done test only cycles

About to start another Prop Cycle i have tren too what is a good regamine with good gains and low sides. 58 153 low body fat 21year. I have 2 props 10 ml and 1 tren 10 ml both
How are you only 153lbs after several cycles?

Sounds like you started using steroids at 19 or 20, way too young for steroid use. But what concerns me more is you do not understand steroids.

You need to forget about steroids and start posting on training and diet threads. Once you have a better idea of what you are doing and put some weight on naturally you can consider steroid use in two or three years.

Pat Thank you for your concern i started at 20. i was 130lbs 3 years ago and started hitting the gym then. have only run test primo one time. I started with 1 cc of prop and 3/4 tren for apox. 8 weeks. If i fallow that with a clomid, and take DHT blockers and Nitrox Shampoo, should there still be any problems? This seems like a low amount.

Pat Thank you for your concern i started at 20. i was 130lbs 3 years ago and started hitting the gym then. have only run test primo one time. I started with 1 cc of prop and 3/4 tren for apox. 8 weeks. If i fallow that with a clomid, and take DHT blockers and Nitrox Shampoo, should there still be any problems? This seems like a low amount.
You simply do not need steroids yet. All you need is a good diet, training program and a few years of natural training. Time enough for steroid use in the future.

so if im a week in you say just stop and start taking clomid or finish the test?
One week in is no big deal, you do not need clomid (PCT). If you want you can just end the cycle and be done with it. Weather you stay on or quit is up to you.

Better to not use steroids until you have years of successful diet and training. Your hair will be fine.

i can't believe I'm even seeing this. Bro, put the syringe down. You need to stay natty for a while, at least until you know something about AAS, cuz right now you know exactly nothing.

Do what the nice men said before me and you'll be fine.

i also lost some hair with trenbolone..i hate it,but love tren

IML Gear Cream!
keep in mind that 5 alpha reductase inhibitors have been shown to affect muscle gains from aas.

If you're that worried about your hair, stay natural.

what i would do is stay with test and stay away from dht derivatives like anavar, winstrol, anadrol, etc. nandrolone is ok. test is ok. Really stay away from halotestin.

Back