• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SOURCE and PRICE discussion

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Price and source discussion for AAS products and related products are not permitted on the board (this includes peptides and products such as HGH, HCG, SARMs, etc).

You can discuss prices for over the counter products (such as whey, vitamins, creatine, etc), but nothing AAS or AAS related. We are trying to keep the board as safe as possible for both staff, sponsors, and members. Thank you!

/V

Last edited:
Price discussion for AAS products and related products are not permitted on the board (this includes peptides and products such as HGH, HCG, SARMs, etc).

You can discuss prices for over the counter products (such as whey, vitamins, creatine, etc), but nothing AAS or AAS related. We are trying to keep the board as safe as possible for both staff, sponsors, and members. Thank you!

/V

Thank you, Victor. I noticed this was happening a lot and was getting annoying.

Thank you, Victor. I noticed this was happening a lot and was getting annoying.

I know bro. If anyone sees this kind of activity, please report the post ASAP so we can edit or erase the thread/post.

/V

Price discussion for AAS products and related products are not permitted on the board (this includes peptides and products such as HGH, HCG, SARMs, etc).

/V

There should be no price discussion in the anabolic zone. Thank you for making a sticky. Even whey, creatine, etc., prices should not be discussed here, their discussion belongs in the supplement section.

Even whey, creatine, etc., prices should not be discussed here, their discussion belongs in the supplement section.

I agree that type of discussion should be used in the appropriate forums, but sometimes paths cross in certain posts/threads that can't be helped. I don't want to close and lock up threads just because someone mentioned how much he is paying for his whey or aspirin. This type of discussion about supplements and such does not put anyone in any kind of jeopardy.

/V

I agree that type of discussion should be used in the appropriate forums, but sometimes paths cross in certain posts/threads that can't be helped. I don't want to close and lock up threads just because someone mentioned how much he is paying for his whey or aspirin. This type of discussion about supplements and such does not put anyone in any kind of jeopardy.

/V

I agree. I didn't voice my thoughts well, I meant that there is no point to open a thread here to specifically discuss whey prices, etc., it should be done in the supplement section. But like you said there's no problem if a price is mentioned about whey, etc.

Is there a good creatine out there, that acts like a real steroid? Should have googled it! Pct. with creatine ,(HMB), anabolic saponins and amino acid combination of L-Arginine and L-ornithine

/V

Yes no talking prices...but do shop around as there are vast differences in service and what you might pay.

Can I ask what the reason for this is referring to being 'safe'? Must be legal wise? Can there be no discussion of price range certain aas.. as in not buying from specific individuals/sponsors.. but educating people on the typical price range of compounds as to avoid people from being ripped off. I have no idea to prices of specific aas and I'm sure a locked sticky topic for this would be very helpful?

Agreed
22.gif

Can I ask what the reason for this is referring to being 'safe'? Must be legal wise? Can there be no discussion of price range certain aas.. as in not buying from specific individuals/sponsors.. but educating people on the typical price range of compounds as to avoid people from being ripped off. I have no idea to prices of specific aas and I'm sure a locked sticky topic for this would be very helpful?

Yeah, I understand that some folks have access to really inexpensive gear. These are often under dosed or all together bunk. See, price wars are like nuclear wars, no one wins except the roaches. As everyone starts maneuvering to undercut the other guy, product quality goes south, infections go up and all that over (literally) a few bucks. Not to say that elite sourced juice doesn't exist... just that it's not good for the health of any industry, for everyone to expect wholesale prices.

That said, I agree with you on the point of keeping newbs from getting fleeced. The problem is, prices are so all over the place, and list price doesn't always factor in financial risk. So it's quite impossible to set price ceilings statically. For example, when customs cracks down, 1 in 5 packages gets snagged. That means that the price has to factor 20% risk of loss, but usually doesn't reflect that. Domestic sources are more expensive, because that risk was already assumed (along with personal risk) and factored in. So, you're not likely to get one of those nastygrams from Uncle Sam or win an all expenses paid vacation to club fed.

I went with Harley street surgery (not medical) and paid £2995 for pure polyurethane implants. My surgeon was Garrick georgeau and I cannot fault him or his team.

Yeah, I understand that some folks have access to really inexpensive gear. These are often under dosed or all together bunk. See, price wars are like nuclear wars, no one wins except the roaches. As everyone starts maneuvering to undercut the other guy, product quality goes south, infections go up and all that over (literally) a few bucks. Not to say that elite sourced juice doesn't exist... just that it's not good for the health of any industry, for everyone to expect wholesale prices.

That said, I agree with you on the point of keeping newbs from getting fleeced. The problem is, prices are so all over the place, and list price doesn't always factor in financial risk. So it's quite impossible to set price ceilings statically. For example, when customs cracks down, 1 in 5 packages gets snagged. That means that the price has to factor 20% risk of loss, but usually doesn't reflect that. Domestic sources are more expensive, because that risk was already assumed (along with personal risk) and factored in. So, you're not likely to get one of those nastygrams from Uncle Sam or win an all expenses paid vacation to club fed.

Great post. Anyone can do some research and gather some price lists. Determining quality takes more time and effort but almost always returns the results = CHEAPER DOES NOT EQUAL BETTER.

Is ordering from World Pharma or Uncle Z safe?

Anytime you place orders for these types of products, there's an inherent risk involved. I believe ordering from a board sponsor helps to greatly minimize these risks.

It's really up to you to research and read the reviews because it is YOUR money.

I've dealt with WP personally, but have never used UncleZ so I can't comment on them.

Warrior

Thanks, new to commenting on here, read the rules but a reminder is always nice!

Back