• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by freeman1504
I like the idea of doing it all on my own, but I also like to be educated and keep my options open, b/c I dunno what my opinions will be in 5 years, ya know?

Sounds good, what will be legal in 5 years I wonder. Are not schools already banning creatine?

Folks.

1-Testosterone IS A steriod, albeit a legal one for now.

With a good brand EVERYONE will see results at proper doses.

Results will vary, however, as everyone will respond differently.

Some brands are better than others.

Mudge, I can't say anymore about your case. You don't even know what brand or what dose you were taking.

There is TONS of amazing feedback on MANY boards regarding this stuff. The transdermals, especially Avant's have the best results.

My journal is tracking my experience. Tomorrow begins week 2.

Originally posted by dg806
David, I hear VPX is in big financial trouble!!!:eek:

Only because I haven't spoken to them for awhile... it's a possiblity and almost believable. Too much advertising... opening a 2nd store (no reason... long story) and if I were them and this was the case.... I would go back to they way they started!!!!

Cool, thanks Twin Peak. I'm gonna stear clear of them for now...wait a few years to see how I progress long term on a natural plan...if I feel like I'm not at potential then, well, at that time I'll consider it. But for now I'm ok.

Sorry to say man, but no you wont...they wont be around that long.

Soon 1 Test will probably be banned..... hello BLACK market! :lol: But if I went that route, it sure won't be 1 Test! Reach for the sky, bayyyyybbbe! :haha:

Just get some roids and get it over with. No need to waste money on 1-Test. Get the real deal.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Mudge, I can't say anymore about your case. You don't even know what brand or what dose you were taking.

It was months ago, so I forgot my dose, I thought it was a 90 tab bottle. I listed the brand in URL, which is where I bought it from, I believe it was $75 when I bought it but I could have forgotten that also, sorry.

I took 2 per day, so it was a 30 day supply.

I dont think people will be doing 1-Test on the black market unless its an injectable.

However, I will say 15 pounds in a month is about as good as any kind of weight you will gain on anything, short of killing yourself in a couple months.

What's in it?
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
5-alpha-androst-1-ene-3-one-17-OL THP ether: 100mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, microcrytsalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.

Directions:
Take 1 capsules up to 2 times daily on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Use only as directed.

attachment.php

^
^
^
^
^

Originally posted by Mudge
Preacher, thats exactly the brand I tried.
Good luck
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8949&highlight=1test

I believe this is your problem Mudge.....you took only 200mg a day, when other orals like SAUCE recommend 450mg and most I know took 600mg...so you have taken less than half of the recommended, and only a third of what most take.

My feeling is that this is why you have fuck all results :)

Yes, GP I think said for my weight that people were doing 2-3x as much as I was doing, and I could swear it cost me $75 at the time. That puts a MEASLY 4 week cycle at $150-$225, more expenisve than the "real deal."

For an 8 week cycle, ouch. Thankfully its cheaper now though looks like, if you want to try it buy it now folks, this stuff may be taboo very soon.

I also remember reading I think DP's thread on raw material quality and such, but I dont remember if the above brand was mentioned at all. I wish I could remember the other guy that tried it on the site, I think he was swedish... I think he used the same dose but not sure, he did well with it he claimed is about all I recall.

It was months ago, so I forgot my dose, I thought it was a 90 tab bottle. I listed the brand in URL, which is where I bought it from, I believe it was $75 when I bought it but I could have forgotten that also, sorry.

I took 2 per day, so it was a 30 day supply.

That 15 pds won't stay on you, no matter what you kind of drugs you cycle. Maybe Human Growth Hormone would allow you to keep it, with plenty of ugly side effects. There are several steroids that could surpass 15 pds in 1 month. There are even some that could reach that in less than 2 weeks. Sounds crazy, but it's true. It's scary.

Sure, abombs if you count water weight. Growth hormone? Doesn't do much of anything for muscles when cycled alone, so I wouldn't use it as post cycle recovery.

I really doubt anyone is going to use growth hormone and OTC 1-Test though.

Human Growth Hormone will give you strength and muscle gains faster than any steroid. More of the gains will be retained from HGH than any other drug. Try it and then tell me it isn't the best. I know no one is going to use HGH with 1 test obviously. You wouldn't need the 1-Test if you were using HGH. It's a big gamble though because it can cause cartilage growth. You could end up with a jaw like Jay Leno.

Originally posted by Wolfpack22
Human Growth Hormone will give you strength and muscle gains faster than any steroid. More of the gains will be retained from HGH than any other drug.

I do not entirely agree with this.

Can you back this up with anything more than "try it and see"?

IML Gear Cream!
you just posted two links to sites that sell HGH, that is kind of biased don't you think?

I am not doubting that HGH causes gains in lean muscle mass, I am doubting that its "better than any steroid", as you put it.

so, can you post any documentation that is unbiased?

No way, GH is almost worthless for weight gain by itself. This is proven from those who have used LEGIT GH, not kits from China that have the incorrect number of aminos.

If it were true that GH was the best, with its history of low side effects with moderate doses, then it would be used in cases where weight retention is a huge issue (AIDS, other wasting diseases) and we all know that it is not. Anavar in mild cases (kids, women), Abombs are used in heavier cases (men), DBol is no longer medicinally used in the US unless it has very recently changed.

Test and Deca are still used to some extent.

In any roid circle, I challenge you to find anyone using GH alone for weight gain.

"Wow, is this great stuff. It is the best drug for permanent muscle gains. This is the only drug that can remedy bad genetics, as it will make anybody grow. GH use is the biggest gamble that an athlete can take, as the side effects are irreversible. Even with all that, we LOVE the stuff." (Daniel Duchaine, Underground Steroid Handbook, 1982.)

I don't know what else to show you. There is probably someone who visits these forums that could tell you more about it. Maybe someone around here has actually tried it. Maybe one of you guys can be the first to try it and let us know what you think. ;) It's very expensive though. Sounds like you guys just need to get some roids, you are too interested. :D

I dont think people will be doing 1-Test on the black market unless its an injectable.

You hit that right on the mark!!!

Originally posted by Wolfpack22
"Wow, is this great stuff. It is the best drug for permanent muscle gains. This is the only drug that can remedy bad genetics, as it will make anybody grow. GH use is the biggest gamble that an athlete can take, as the side effects are irreversible. Even with all that, we LOVE the stuff." (Daniel Duchaine, Underground Steroid Handbook, 1982.)

I don't know what else to show you. There is probably someone who visits these forums that could tell you more about it. Maybe someone around here has actually tried it. Maybe one of you guys can be the first to try it and let us know what you think. ;) It's very expensive though. Sounds like you guys just need to get some roids, you are too interested. :D

well, if that's all you got you really should not make a post about how great GH is. ;)

eww, ok needles and me dont' mix..so I guess I'm screwed in that sense! :lol:

Well, I wont encourage the use of it, its an individual choice and if you aren't interested your lawyer wont be getting your business any time soon :) That fear generally goes away quite fast though for folks.

GH was used, debatebly in kids that were not growing naturally at an "acceptable" rate. Some doctors didn't like using it, some thought it was a good direction to go in, either way I dont know that it is done at all anymore because used alone it doesn't seem to do much for any kind of growth.

It is supposed to be GREAT when stacked, but thats it. Look at Arnold and those folks pre-GH days, and MUCH lighter, and fewer steroids to select.

Now guys are much heavier, bigger guts thanks to GH, but what else do they have to show for it? Yes they are heavier, but through much more gear and GH together, not just GH, and it absolutely has to do with not only results but expense of course as well.

Back