• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EP Sus250

Haven't got to try the sust250 but the rest of the test is very nice and many have posted bloods.

Don't believe everything you read. A few months back some schmuck (maintenenceman) was saying PSL gear is no longer quality. He had me skeptical as I was just starting my second batch from PSL. Bloods were never posted by this clown to back this claim. I have been on Sus 250 since Dec among other gear from PSL and I am seeing big gains. Give it time, eat big, train hard and you will see great results.

Thanks for the feedback feedmemore er appreciate good honest people giving feedback

Don't believe everything you read. A few months back some schmuck (maintenenceman) was saying PSL gear is no longer quality. He had me skeptical as I was just starting my second batch from PSL. Bloods were never posted by this clown to back this claim. I have been on Sus 250 since Dec among other gear from PSL and I am seeing big gains. Give it time, eat big, train hard and you will see great results.

Once again Strong 4th post!!!

Again if he is talking shit on PSL WITHOUT bloods then praising PSL WITHOUT bloods is the same exact things. I'm not making an opinion either way. I am on 200mg of test cyp 1x a week for almost 6 weeks now plan on another 6 weeks i have 4 10ml vials of TEST CYP EP line left. I WILL GET BLOODS DONE. Then i plan on running the SUS250 AT 500mg week 1-6 then 7-12 at 750mg we will see how the blood tests compare. I have 5 10ml vials OF SUS250 EP LINE

Once again Strong 4th post!!!

Again if he is talking shit on PSL WITHOUT bloods then praising PSL WITHOUT bloods is the same exact things. I'm not making an opinion either way. I am on 200mg of test cyp 1x a week for almost 6 weeks now plan on another 6 weeks i have 4 10ml vials of TEST CYP EP line left. I WILL GET BLOODS DONE. Then i plan on running the SUS250 AT 500mg week 1-6 then 7-12 at 750mg we will see how the blood tests compare. I have 5 10ml vials OF SUS250 EP LINE

And what is the deal with your post on 1/13/14

"Anyone get blood work done to find out what's going on? The product definitely seems underdosed. Been on Deca/sus since beginning of December, took advantaged of there 33% off Halloween sale.. they took out 33% of the product. I am getting stronger and growing a bit yet for what I'm taking I should be seeing more results."

You said it not me.

I was going off what I was reading from everyone in that thread. It had me thinking about what I was taking and the quality. At that point I was about 5 weeks in and not seeing results I was expecting at that time. Like I was taking measurements and not seeing much in to comparison to when I took the same cycle with PSL products mid last year. The results came a few weeks later yet reading all that garbage about bunk gear had me on my toes. I've always taken pharmaceutical gear so I also was comparing to that. I can't vouch for the potency of PSL gear, no one can without lab tests yet give it time and you will see results.

Hey bro no worries. We appreciate you coning back and retracting your previous statement. If there is anything else PSL can do for you let me know and I'll get you taken care of

Back