• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Summer cycle time?

I will be soon. Right now I just cruise on 300 mgs of test with .4mgs of arimidex daily. Will be adding 400 mgs of tren E for ten weeks starting the first week of may. Diet is OK for now. I drink a few times a week during football season and seeing how thats over I'm dropping weight just from scaling back to a few beers once a week. I do roughly 7 20-25 minute cardio seesions a week now. That will be upped to about 10-12 cardio sessions a week along with a cleaner diet once mid March hits. Considering using a mild oral for 6 weeks as well with the Test and Tren like I used to do, but don't know if its worth it health wise seeing how I don't compete and would like to look and feel good long term. So as of now, I might just go with clean diet with 2 cheats a week and a refeed day, cardio, test and tren (and maybe mild oral). Pretty lean now so I'm excited to start all this in a month or so.

putting my summer cut together now. Good old test/tren/mast with either winny or clen. Never used clen before though might give it a try.

Ive been dieting 6 weeks waiting another 3 weeks and than time to put allthat WP gear to good use

my first week into my summer cycle of test e,mast e,tren e and some winny and some npp for joints.all so some proviron ,hgh,cjc no dac and some mt2 i will all so be cycling igf-lr3 on and off thru out the cycle. going to add some var at end of cycle.oh yea and tne on work out days.

Var might be a good option as well I seem to like it more than Winny. Winny is just to hard on my joints.

Winny kills my joints too but boy does my body respond to it. Winny gets me looking like rock..lol. I ran Var once at 80mg ED for 8weeks with some test and tren. It was ok....not worth the money imho.

Back