• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Accidental Test Cyp Npp blend....need suggestions.

raysd21

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've been wanting to make a big batch of Test Cyp and was rushing and not paying attention. I put in 40g of Test C and grabbed a package, same color and shape as the cyp but turned out to be npp. Dissolved it in my ba/bb before I realized. Now I need suggestions on what you guys would want in a blend and at what mg/ml ratio. I have more npp. I have Deca, and TP. Obviously for a test cyp blend with npp you are going to need ratios low enough for 2 injections per week. Say 250/150. Or I could do 200/200/100, cyp/deca/npp. Wow that would be thick...Or I could do 350/85, and just have the npp in there as a kicker. And make more NPP available seperate. But like I said it's a big batch and should be "practical". Anyway give me some feedback.:geewhiz:

I wouldn't want those blended. even though you dissolved the powder cant you still keep it as separate batches ? Also don't make a deca npp blend that's no good either. In fact I really don't like most blends period, Id just rather have two separate vials.

Pretty tough combining one of the longest (deconate) with one of the shortest (phenylprop) and having it be practical. Same with cyp/pp. I see your dilemea. Im not a blend guy either. Maybe some guys that use blends rugularly an chime in and offer you some better inout than I. I wish you all the best. I feel your pain.

Well if I added 10 more grams of npp. It will be 250/125 cyp/npp. That's not bad. That's probably the only other possibility other than just leaving it at like 250 and just having the npp be in there weak for joint benefit you know. It would just be there. Would someone need to run anti-p at that weak of a dose? I wouldn't think so.:geewhiz:

I pin npp and cyp in the same syringe all the time.. Hell I just pinned tren a/tren e/test p and npp in the same syringe last night.

I would probably do 200CYP /100 NPP Run this every 2-3 days. If you go too high it may fall out and have a hell of a bite.

Well if I added 10 more grams of npp. It will be 250/125 cyp/npp. That's not bad. That's probably the only other possibility other than just leaving it at like 250 and just having the npp be in there weak for joint benefit you know. It would just be there. Would someone need to run anti-p at that weak of a dose? I wouldn't think so.:geewhiz:

Clear your pm's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an interesting blend. 600mg...I would need a sledgehammer to drive that plunger down holy fuck.... I bent the pin like 40 degrees yesterday just tryin to pinn some 300mg cyp with my left hand in the ass. I swear I'm like a gimp pinning with my left hand. Not a drop of blood either. Couldn't believe it. Anyway I only have 10 more grams of NPP. I think I will go with a 255/130 cyp/npp. I can always thin it down if it needs to be.

That's an interesting blend. 600mg...I would need a sledgehammer to drive that plunger down holy fuck.... I bent the pin like 40 degrees yesterday just tryin to pinn some 300mg cyp with my left hand in the ass. I swear I'm like a gimp pinning with my left hand. Not a drop of blood either. Couldn't believe it. Anyway I only have 10 more grams of NPP. I think I will go with a 255/130 cyp/npp. I can always thin it down if it needs to be.

Can you lower the Cyp or did you already dump too much raw in the mix??
For me, when it comes to blends, I like higher short ester with less of the longer ester'd ingredient.
Cyp70mg (or 75mg), Test-Phenyl 130mg (or 100mg), NPP130 (or 100mg), Deca 70mg (or 75mg). So total is 400mg (or 350mg total). Pin 3x week.

Yeah 40g of test cyp and 10g of npp all in the same pot of soup...so I have to kind of roll with that. Interesting theory on the low long esters and high short. If you like pinning you get much more stable blood levels. I'd say the majority like the exact opposite.

Back