• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is my BD gear legit?

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I came across some testabol enanthate, i have never used this lab and know that there are alot of counterfeits floating around and i just want to know if anyone has personal experience or knows if it is legit, it was man. in 2008 and exp 2013 has a orange cap with a green stopper that has there dragon logo on the stopper any feeddback is apprecoated

I came across some testabol enanthate, i have never used this lab and know that there are alot of counterfeits floating around and i just want to know if anyone has personal experience or knows if it is legit, it was man. in 2008 and exp 2013 has a orange cap with a green stopper that has there dragon logo on the stopper any feeddback is apprecoated

That is fake. You have so many human grade enathate on market very cheap. I don't know why would someone risk buying home made crap.

It might be fake but that doens't mean it's bunk.

The price we pay for UG gear.

And if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

This HG vs UG thing is getting a little ridiculous.

IML Gear Cream!
which sponsers are what?? who is domestic with hgl? i dont want the risk i would guess thats why bg is cheap ugl?

Either its counterfeit ore its old batch

real BD looked like that in the past

Either its counterfeit ore its old batch

real BD looked like that in the past

the maunfacture date is 2008 and the research i have done the cap and stopper match those of that time period i jus came across it abnd was curious as if it was even worth injecting i have heard alot about human grade(never have had) and i jus stick to ugl i have no reason to beleive this guy in scamming me but wanted to get an opinion first:thinking:

Back