• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle review Test, tren, winny, anastrozol

Moose_hoss

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Age: 26

2) Weight and Percent BodyFat: 240 around 15% maybe less havent had it checked in a while

3) years trainging: 11

4) Previous cycle experience: cycle ! test 400 for 10 weeks, cycle 2 blend 450 10 weeks, cycle 3 tren acetate 75 test E 300 10 weeks.

5) Training routine and diet: strenth training 5 days a week cardio at least 3. Diet getting back into a good swing now that the holidays are over

6) Gain lean muscle loose some fat in the process.

Ok so i'm going to do another cycle and thinking of going with Test Enethate 250mg/ml and Tren acetate 100mg/ml...proplem i'm having is do i need to run the tren for the entire 10 weeks or just the first 6. Also should i replace test E with Prop? i know the prop will get into my system faster but the down side is more injections and less half life. I will also be taking Winny 50mg every other day (M, W, F?)..and ANASTROZOL .25mg everyday to inhibit aromatazation.

Now for the PCT Nolva and Clomid...Nolva@ 40mg first week, 30mg second week, 20mg third week,....and clomid 100mg first week, and 50mg second and third week. both compounds taken everyday.

so Give me some input guys..new to the board but defiantly not to the life style. thanks ahead of time...

run the tren all 10 weeks if you can afford it and deal with the injections. and for your question about using prop... if you're using tren ace, which you should be injecting ED, then you might as well run prop so you can mix both substances in one injection per day. but it really doesnt matter which test you go with. it will be injection intensive but hey, i like injecting so it wouldnt bother me

i will be runnin the tren EOD sorry shoulda put that in there...or would it be better ED?

Many people report less sides when pinning ED. I guess it comes down to which you can deal with more, the sides, or pinning everyday.

i will be runnin the tren EOD sorry shoulda put that in there...or would it be better ED?

i have run it ED and i have run it EOD. when i ran it EOD i had some wicked mood swings and irritability and night sweats. wehn i ran it ED i had MUCH less sides besides horrible heartburn, but that's just the nature of the beast

i ran acetate once before with test e and it wasn't all that bad pinning EOD...may have been some bunk gear but i actually felt pretty happy most of the time lmao..

My rats are using Tren Ace for the first time pinning ED and after 2 wks zero sides ...so far...

so whats the consensus? Test Prop or Test E and run Tren as long as possible

Just my personal opinion but with a 10+ week cycle, with an oral and a short ester already incorporated a longer ester test might be better. Frontload it and up your dosage to compensate for the disparity in weight between prop and E/C. I just don't see the slightly more rapid kick in time being worth dealing with prop pain every day for 10 weeks. I've never used prop so my opinion may be invalid though haha, just my 2 cents.

If you were gonna go with 700mg prop a week do something like 850 test E, and frontload 1600mg the first week. That should have your test levels off the charts within days, so you really won't need to wait long especially with the tren. Then you just throw in some test with two of your tren injections per week, or you can even divide the dose up and pin a little bit with each tren injection and that will help if the PIP is bad with your tren. Test E doesn't hurt at all to me and has worked well so I don't see the huge advantage to prop.

Also why are you only running the winny 3x a week, and you didn't mention but you're not using it the full ten weeks are you?

Last edited:
just read that 50 mg eod while running it with a tren test mix was better.. is there a better way to run it? and no not planning on runnin the winny the full 10 only first 6 weeks...should i run it the full cycle?

Run the tren ED. I was extremely pissed off all the time when I was on it EOD. Use a slin pin when you're just pinning tren. And when you can, mix it with your other shot.

Run the tren ED. I was extremely pissed off all the time when I was on it EOD. Use a slin pin when you're just pinning tren. And when you can, mix it with your other shot.

X2.. i have experienced the same thing when running ace EOD and it wasnt pretty. and only use the slin pin technique if your bodyfat is low enough to allow it

I'm pissed off no matter how I use Tren. Even on Enanthate my aggression is maxed.

just read that 50 mg eod while running it with a tren test mix was better.. is there a better way to run it? and no not planning on runnin the winny the full 10 only first 6 weeks...should i run it the full cycle?

i wouldnt run the winny all 10 weeks as it has a tendency to destroy the users lipid profile. you dont want to have a hard recovery. i would run the winny at the end of the cycle to perhaps harden up a bit more and give the end of your cycle a little boost

Back