• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all! You don't know us yet, but in due time, you will grow to love us - guaranteed! Here's a thread for like-minded reprobates to share stories of moral depravity.

GICH!

Last edited:
I'm confused...

do I... do I pee in his butt yet?

I'm confused...

do I... do I pee in his butt yet?

You need to be erect to penetrate the anus, however you need to be flacid to urinate.

I suggest you 1) penetrate said anus 2) donkey puch back of head to knock out victim 3) allow penis to become flaccid 4) urinate in anus 5) celebrate said foul act by posting on the clean thread

Gich!

Last edited:
Call me old and stupid but WTF do all those acronyms stand for?

wecome rahaas

AP = autoplow (sexual intercourse)
SFW = Smash Fkg Weights
LHJO = LeftHand Jerking Off
Prip = Pipe rip (weed)
GICH = Glad I Could Help

+ many many more :thumb:

Guess who's back MOTHER FUCKERS??

The one and Only, the fat and lonely, the AP Story writing king, SANESLOOOOT!!

Fuck man.. i had a great workout today.. did lots of Heavy Bench, followed by some very light bench to attack the other muscle fibers.. maybe i should just quote Arnold's Article... i'm starting to like that IronMan Magazine

But after i did my Chest and Tri's, i still had mad energy (because of Mdrol) and did 12 sets of Legs.

I'll have to email JayV24 so we can get his gay Colombian ass on herr.

oh and..

GICH!

wecome rahaas

AP = autoplow (sexual intercourse)
SFW = Smash Fkg Weights
LHJO = LeftHand Jerking Off
Prip = Pipe rip (weed)
GICH = Glad I Could Help

+ many many more :thumb:

Yes, there will be much more CT terminology to come. I am confident that there are many CT'ers and DRSEs among us. In time, they will make themselves known. In the meantime, GICH! :jerkit: :thumb:

sup dems. been hunting around this joint. Fuck. The degenerates around here nearly make us look like girl scouts. I just saw ET getting head, and this other chick getting backdoor AP! Sniff, I fucking love this place!

HFS! I'm gonna have to go check out the rest of the place. I haven't even been to the sauna or pool yet. No telling what goes on around here.

Testing: Fuck, shit, dick, pussy, asshole.

Wow! They don't even bleep this shit out like they did at our old home! Fucking awesome!

I rape the rapist, molest the child molester, AP the Ape

HFS! I'm gonna have to go check out the rest of the place. I haven't even been to the sauna or pool yet. No telling what goes on around here.

Wow! They don't even bleep this shit out like they did at our old home! Fucking awesome!

careful roids, dont let such freedoms erode our carefully crafting language and idiosyncrasies :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
ATM your neighbours cat . . . all the college kids do it

you need to slip the wife some ginseng, or better still rohipnol . . good luck Chairman!

:jerkit::callme::ohyeah:

even the emoticons here are cool!

ps: Im going to post a no-holds barred AP story from Christmas. I might even jazz it up with some fictional material for impact! :daydream:

I like to put it in her butt and then make little brown drawings on her nice white sheets before I bail out......

Its. Fucking. On.

JDub's back bitches...good to see SANE back of all people. I'll reach out to Alan, Will and Texaswolf. You democrats reach out to Jayv and the rest. Lets do this thing, light this candle...

candle_ass.jpg

Its. Fucking. On.

JDub's back bitches...good to see SANE back of all people. I'll reach out to Alan, Will and Texaswolf. You democrats reach out to Jayv and the rest. Lets do this thing, light this candle...

so it's been said, let it be done . . . .:ohyeah:

btw, blessed by the presence of maniclion - he's one of the most depraved effers Ive seen on this site so far! Welcome to the CT! :kissu:

sometimes anal is good for the rest of the world.

JayV emailed me about this site before I could him. He's lurking around here somewhere. But when I read the name Geared Jesus, I just lost it. Laughed my ass off

it's so nice to have finally found a place we can call home and not worry about some faggot mods attitude problems. I'd like to jizz in their macaroni.

Where's AL?

Werd Sane! I'm sure Al will be up in here soon. I love this place. Nothing like a warning letting you know that you can be as nasty as you wanna be! You got any new nastiness to share? Post it up!

But, don't include me in the fantasies! :scared:

LOL, i got one story i should share with ya'll... its kinda recent, about 4 months ago.. But its one i haven't told anyone yet. Not even my close friends!

I'm Charging my camera now. Thanks Mommy!

Supp Knoboholics,

Good work finding this mah good kniggzzz.........

We'll have to have a house-warming party........Prips, Merlot, good Scotch, Vit. C, and GEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohyeah:

Outstanding circle jerk you have going on here gentlemen.

is it just me or did the threads suddenly get much gayer with the new Anything Goes forums?

Whoa whoa whoa..

These fools think they can shit on the CT's?? Oh no, ya'll must have done bumped ur head or sum10

Outstanding circle jerk you have going on here gentlemen.

I know, right...isn't it great? :jerkit:

Hit the Dewars 12 and the Macallan 12 last night, damn near beat Mega Man 6. Sour Diesel on it's way right now, gonna take a few rippers, rock some CA Games and get ready for tonight. :joint: Gonna try to get nice and sloppy, maybe take my pants off, start a fire in someone's kitchen. If I'm lucky maybe I'll wake up in a Japanese family's rec room.

Hey Roids..........you forgot to put Merlot in the title of this thread. :mad:

Sounds like a nice itinerary Dubs :joint:

Just got a hold of sum tasty Indy bud......very sticky........nuttin' but the best tree up here in NoCal. :thumb:

hey, good to see you guys here. i watched the "goings on" unfold over there and was like WTF. then every thread got erased about you. so....
sup?
can i join the fun?
and just exactly what is the fun?

Back