• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

Interesting notion. He hates the brick and mortar institutions fiction created, but loves the fiction it was all predicated upon?

So sad. Most people don't even know what's in the bible. BTY it warns of organized religion. Modern day pharisees abound.

Point your finger at and ridicule what you don't agree with.

Very Christian of Christans.

But give that shit a hook and a dope beat, and you have a christian rapp song.

Point your finger at and ridicule what you don't agree with.

Very Christian of Christans.

But give that shit a hook and a dope beat, and you have a christian rapp song.

He's awhite guy. White guys cannot Rap LOL

He really isn't saying much. He is just trying to trying to disassociate jesus from the bad connotations religion now holds. It's a word war.

Do you have blind faith?

Do you believe a chair will hold your weight when you sit on it?

That's not blind faith. It's an intelligent decision based on repeated successful attempts of sitting down and not have the chair break in the past.

That's not blind faith. It's an intelligent decision based on repeated successful attempts of sitting down and not have the chair break in the past.

I had a guy around 350 lbs come on and sit on one of our chairs and bend that fucker to the floor. It was one of the steel tube chairs shaped like a C. The funniest part wasn't seeing an obese man failing in the real world, but the fearful squeal he gave out in exasperation....

Do you have blind faith?

Do you believe a chair will hold your weight when you sit on it?

I would if the chair looks solid. I can make plenty of educated assertions by looking at a chair. Hence, it is not blind faith. If the chair looks like a piece of shit, I might not sit in it. If the chair was invisible and without form, but someone said just believe there is a chair there and have faith, I would tell them to go fuck themselves and find a real chair.

I had a guy around 350 lbs come on and sit on one of our chairs and bend that fucker to the floor. It was one of the steel tube chairs shaped like a C. The funniest part wasn't seeing an obese man failing in the real world, but the fearful squeal he gave out in exasperation....

I guess his faith wasn't strong enough. Surely, god can make that chair hold such a fatass if you believe stongly enough.

Religion is man made, rules and beliefs. Religion says you have to do something to get to heaven. (A place that is also not real or hell in most peoples minds) The Bible is the preserved word of God.

The Bible states that you cannot get into heaven by doing works. In other words you cannot earn your way into Heaven. You cannot be good enough or do anything to get into heaven because we are all sinners. Getting into heaven is about a relationship with Jesus. You just have to accept the Gift of Salvation. And understand that God Gave his only Son to take sin away from all of us (in God's eyes). There is no one on Earth who is perfect. All Christians are sinners and have, and will sin their whole life. It is impossible for a human to be free from sin.

All Non believers are blind to the word of God because they do not have the Holy Spirit in them. Once you receive the Holy Spirit the words of the Bible make sense and God can speak to you through the Bible.

Even Satan believes in God.

Last edited:
Religion is man made, rules and beliefs. Religion says you have to do something to get to heaven. (A place that is also not real or hell in most peoples minds) The Bible is the preserved word of God.

The Bible states that you cannot get into heaven by doing works. In other words you cannot earn your way into Heaven. You cannot be good enough or do anything to get into heaven because we are all sinners. Getting into heaven is about a relationship with Jesus. You just have to accept the Gift of Salvation. And understand that God Gave his only Son to take sin away from all of us (in God's eyes). There is no one on Earth whos is perfect. All Christians are sinners and have, and will sin their whole life. It is impossible for a human to be free from sin.

All Non believers are blind to the word of God because they do not have the Holy Spirit in them. Once you receive the Holy Spirit the words of the Bible make sense and God can speak to you through the Bible.

Even Satan believes in God.

:jerkit:
wrong forum. the retard forum is at ignorant.com
you ever had a biology class?

IML Gear Cream!

Was his name killerofsaints?

Ra use to be considered the light aka the Sun. Jesus is the light and he is the "son". The solstice brings light and life. We celebrated longer days and light so we can grow crops and survive. Later on we celebrated his birth. He is the light, the bringer of life. Just like the sun.

In 3000 years we'll probably be worshipping the greys.

I'll pray for you too. I'll pray that you're no longer racist so you can enter the gates of heaven.

That's not how you get into Heaven. John 3:16 clarifies the ONLY way to enter into Heaven. (If there was any confusion on your end)

That's not how you get into Heaven. John 3:16 clarifies the ONLY way to enter into Heaven. (If there was any confusion on your end)

sweet! you and obama can hang out in heaven.

Getting into heaven is about a relationship with Jesus. You just have to accept the Gift of Salvation. And understand that God Gave his only Son to take sin away from all of us (in God's eyes).

uh yeah, that's a religion.

I worship the Sun and the Stars for they are the incubators of the elements that make up everything. They made it possible for us to dream and imagine and that to me is the greatest gift. Even my dogs dream. Maybe they dream of flying or being human like me and able to open the fridge and grab slabs of steak whenever they want....

The moon though is my muse, it has inspired me on so many occassions and lead me through nights alone in the wilderness when I was caught in the darkness after watching so many Sun sets...then there were those nights at sea when it was constantly there for me to stare at as the clouds obscured the stars.

Last edited:
Back