• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anal Sex

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
guys discuss.
ladys discuss.

Clean your ass, you don't wanna be fishing for corn

jsut make sure you warm her up first!

Its not always Just For men! A lot of women have developped a "need" for it... Maybe peeps are getting better at it :hmmm: Could be a canadian thing tho! :laugh:

A lot of women like it in the pooper? Something new to me

A lot of women like it in the pooper? Something new to me

Hold up cadet!

Im not saying chicas dig having their ass ramed by some 100 mph "swear I cum b4 u do" kind dicks. But anal sex and pleasure is general, when performed correctly, will have tremendous success with ladies. :D

I heard when you stick a butt plug up their ass it makes their pussy tighter havent tried it yet is it true? lol

yea for now I havent got involved with advanced shit just simple sex lol

Me and my wife do it from time to time. I like it, but theres no reason to think that you can go crazy like you would if you were in the other hole (especially if it is the first time for her).

Hold up cadet!

Im not saying chicas dig having their ass ramed by some 100 mph "swear I cum b4 u do" kind dicks. But anal sex and pleasure is general, when performed correctly, will have tremendous success with ladies. :D

you like it. no need to make it sound fancy.

Me and my wife do it from time to time. I like it, but theres no reason to think that you can go crazy like you would if you were in the other hole (especially if it is the first time for her).

Thats what I meant! :laugh:

viet_jon: Not fancy...FUN! Of course I like it...No shame in that!

Hold up cadet!

do you get tingles up your spine?

would you put it in your mouth after its been in your ass? dude i wouldnt do anal sex w/a chick thats not clean. i mean i would do it w/a girl that has a clean asshole lol but i wouldn't want shit allover my dick.

would you ever let 2 guys stuff their dicks in your pussy/anal at the same time? :eek:

I cant believe I even posted in this thread. Unbelievable! Come on.

This is turning into something oddly disturbing...Ah, yes, of course, Kenwood posts in it!

its a discussion. now discuss

Its really to bad Kenwood is jerking off right now, thanks for helping him out guys and gals. How messed up is that?

Yeah I know I shouldve kept it to myself, just trying to let you guys know what everyone is fueling.

anal sex is the number one form of birth control IMO

Back