• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Most disgusting thing I think I have ever seen

Fetusaurus Rex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Id say not safe for work, self mutilation pictures, no nudity, just absolutely disgusting

Some EMO Girl Needs Serious Help

This type of shit is worse to me than 2girls1cup or any of that, this is the only thing that has made my stomach really turn to where I almost threw up
:eek::eek::eek:

Looking at it the second time wasn't as bad as the first, but I got no warning when I saw it the first time hahah, stil extremely disturbing

Yeah, that's completely fucked.

I'd do her.

i had to look.. its human nature.. jesus fuck man.. :shake:

Id say not safe for work, self mutilation pictures, no nudity, just absolutely disgusting

Some EMO Girl Needs Serious Help

This type of shit is worse to me than 2girls1cup or any of that, this is the only thing that has made my stomach really turn to where I almost threw up
:eek::eek::eek:

Hah, I saw that about two weeks ago, its amazing the cuts she is able to make with out hitting anything major. When I saw the title I was gonna post it thinking I could top it, back to the drawing board.

Yeah, thats pretty fucked... what does she have in her hand in one of the pics...a big blob of what appears to be blood or whatever?

Yeah, thats pretty fucked... what does she have in her hand in one of the pics...a big blob of what appears to be blood or whatever?

I was wondering the same, but I assume a chunk of flesh that she just cut out of herself...?

I was wondering the same, but I assume a chunk of flesh that she just cut out of herself...?

I assumed the same, some coagulated blood or what not... She's not going for any organs or anything, just cuts on her limbs, so its not like well see her spleen online anytime soon...

The board where those pics are is pretty fucked :wacko:

I assumed the same, some coagulated blood or what not... She's not going for any organs or anything, just cuts on her limbs, so its not like well see her spleen online anytime soon...

The board where those pics are is pretty fucked :wacko:

Yea that whole board is, human curiosity got the better of me too, internets are desensitizing....My mind is plagued now :(

Yea that whole board is, human curiosity got the better of me too, internets are desensitizing....My mind is plagued now :(

I agree... I mean, this stuff is gross, weird, off the wall...But my reaction was a short "eww" ... And on to the next thing I went.

Cant imagine what our kids are going to witness with careless detachment in the coming years! :nail:

IML Gear Cream!
not even going to look. i was going to till i read the comments.

The needle though the nose thing was actually pretty funny. I did that at work with a glue syringe through my nose to fuck with one of my co-workers, only I didn't tell him that I was using a hole from an old piercing. He thought I jabbed the glue syringe through the bridge of my nose.

The page isnt working for me right now

'Address Not Found'

weird, not with IE or FF

The page isnt working for me right now

'Address Not Found'

weird, not with IE or FF

The server is being bombarded. This shit iss all over the net in almost every major forum right now. Something awful is all over this shit!

By the way, I just scrolled down and looked at the rest of the pictures. All I have to say is:

:cry:

that poor girl. she must be really fucked up, and by now really dead. I don't believe she could have survived those cuts very long.

The significance of this is huge if you think about it. The girl just documented her own torture, with herself being the torturer. She must have had some serious psychological problems to do that.

Even if they can save her life, she is rubber room fucked in the mid. Like padded walls and restraints fucked.

First time i've ever not looked at something gross on the internet. I dont wanna click the link, just sounds too sad :(

am I the only one who cant view the page right now?

NO shit!!! Gotta wonder what it takes to push someone that far :confused:

I have no idea, I battle with depression and anxieties myself and have for the last 10 or more years, but I could not even imagine doing something like that to myself, that is just terrible....

People say cutters thrive on the site of blood, and say adrenaline like that can be just as dangerous as the worst drugs....Id almost imagine in this case she has to be under the influence of both....?

What a pain threshold!

Don't even want to think of this anymore, I actually had nightmares last night about this hahah

cutting changes inner pain that you can't handle into outer pain that you can control and it has a calming almost hypnotic effect. when the cutting starts the inner tempest calms and you fixate on the outside of your body. it is a coping mechanism that as unlikely as it sounds often prevents people from committing suicide.

O my gosh. Why do I torture myself with that crap. I can't stop looking at that first picture where she looks sort of normal. So sad. The internet can be a very bad place. I don't know how you can police it though. I'm 26 years old. I can look at the sickest shit all day on here. I know I should be able to control myself but for some reason when there is a link saying "the sickest shit you will ever see", I have to click it.

cutting changes inner pain that you can't handle into outer pain that you can control and it has a calming almost hypnotic effect. when the cutting starts the inner tempest calms and you fixate on the outside of your body. it is a coping mechanism that as unlikely as it sounds often prevents people from committing suicide.

She has scars literally covering her forearms and there is a fresh forearm length cut to the bone

this seems more like a hobby for her.

She has scars literally covering her forearms and there is a fresh forearm length cut to the bone

this seems more like a hobby for her.

im going to have to agree with LW on this one. all of us know how to deal with physical pain. ever since we were children we have had to handle it. at first we would cry, take some sort of medicine, or go to a doctor. Most of us as we develop learn how to cope with emotional pain as well.

For those that never learn that process, or suddenly experience a type of trauma/emotional pain they have not learned how to deal with healthily tend to cope in some very distressful ways. Those pictures are showing this. This girl has some huge issues in her life that she has never learned or is even capable of dealing with at this point.

this girl is not a fucking Emo, she is just mentaly unstable, she doesn't really want to die but she is also not doing it for attention, she is just not OK in the head and someone needs to contact proper authorities in her area so they can "pink sheet her" which means commit her to a hospital ASAP, as a cop I so a lot of things that are much more disgusting and even made me gag a few times but that she is still alive is just freaking weird and doesn;t happen a lot....I gota find out where she is at and do a few phone calls, she is a sick girl and no one should just sit y this shit and watch..........But I also wouldn't loose any sleep over her death :)

that may very well be bone last pic post 4. i did see some large superficial veins cut, and third pic post 6 looks like she went through the fascia. all she has to do is nick one tendon sheath and she'll fuck up her range of motion. mental disease aside, she may very well also have congenital insensitivity to pain. She's REALLY deep on many, its hard to imagine bearing that much pain. Truly impressive.

I'm not gonna look but I'd say she's probably going to end up like that Nazi on Hellboy with the surgical addiction and cut off her eyelids and lips or start hacking off fingers and toes and slowly little by little get rid of her entire body.....

Back